Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Tights Pantyhose with Fingers Open Toe Skin Effect Nylon Tights Elastic Thigh High Long Stockings Ladies Pantyhose
$15.15

sorbern
Trending Narrow Rectangular Sunglasses Polarized Men Womens Acetate Square Sun Glasses Small 90S Style Sunnies Shades UV400
$42.47-40%

shiny swimsuit
ZTVitality Shiny Bikinis Sexy Bikini 2021 New Arrival Halter Bandage Push Up Swimsuit Low Waist Swimwear Women Brazilian Biquini
$14.63

inlzdz
Mens Lingerie Floral Lace Cross-Dresser Briefs See-Through Bulge Pouch O Ring Sissy Underwear Elastic Waistband Sexy Underpants
$8.20-35%

glossy body suit
Sexy Women High Stretch Sheer Body Stockings Backless Long Sleeved Bodysuit Oil Glossy Jumpsuit Temptation Erotic Underwear
$133.58-62%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$19.24-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

COGIATI Transsexuality Test
(11 Oct 2020, 04:06 )cbshackle Wrote: The test is very outdated and stereotypes gender roles in many ways.
Absolutely, and this is even in the FAQ, but.... If the statistic shows, that specific personality types are indeed more often noticed with gender dysphoria, then the test might work. And, according to the author, the test is based on researches, and researches should be based on statistics.

Another interesting thing: in the WMM forum someone mentioned a sharp increase in the COGIATI result after listening to feminization hypnosis.
(09 Nov 2020, 20:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Nov 2020, 20:23 )female123 Wrote: Actually i feel something quite different.
Out of curiosity, what is your result? http://transsexual.org/TEST0.html

Here it is:

Your COGIATI result value is: 310 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.
(09 Nov 2020, 22:07 )female123 Wrote:  310
WOW! But @cbshackle won with 325! So, you are the second highest! 😁

See the beginning here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid46029
'Your COGIATI result value is: -190 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE'

The remainder is as per Ra.
Your COGIATI result value is: -130 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
(09 Nov 2020, 22:07 )Hazel Wrote:
(09 Nov 2020, 20:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Nov 2020, 20:23 )female123 Wrote: Actually i feel something quite different.
Out of curiosity, what is your result? http://transsexual.org/TEST0.html

Here it is:

Your COGIATI result value is: 310 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.

Yes, well turns out my cogiati score (above) just indicates that I have a fetish. Maybe I am on the wrong forum to discuss such matters
Mine was a 55.
But I’m a bit more complex.
Quick change here.
If one dresses in the opposite gender, they are labeled as a crossdresser. True?
If someone gets a hardon, so to speak or gets sexually excited by wearing the other gender’s clothing, that means ????
So, if one dresses for oneself, and said person looks good to great, and is accepted, what do se call that?

People are who they are. We should support people who may have a different point of view weather we agree or not.

As long as it doesn’t get Violent.

Just my thoughts
(11 Nov 2020, 16:46 )Hazel Wrote: well turns out my cogiati score (above) just indicates that I have a fetish.
Where do you see it?

(11 Nov 2020, 16:46 )Hazel Wrote: Maybe I am on the wrong forum to discuss such matters
What do you expect will change?
(11 Nov 2020, 19:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Where do you see it?

What do you expect will change?

-I see it as accurately reflecting who I may be.

-Probably if I were to discuss this on and trans-specific forum, there wouldn't be so much discussion or pressure to see this as a fetish issue
(11 Nov 2020, 19:59 )Hazel Wrote: -I see it as accurately reflecting who I may be.

(11 Oct 2020, 04:06 )cbshackle Wrote: The test is very outdated and stereotypes gender roles in many ways.

Don't read too much into that test.  I scored 45 and I actually lived happily as a pre-op female for 7 years.  The only reason I went back to my birth gender is because I have really masculine genes and couldn't afford to keep up the maintenance permanently on my feminine self.  If I had the money, I would absolutely go back to my female version.  The point I'm trying to make is don't let this test score determine your happiness.  Only you get to make that choice.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , blackfive (3) , cbshackle (1) , cinon (1) , Culmor (1) , essanym (3) , Hazel (5) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (16) , Natalieshere (1) , Oldself (1) , R33 (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (3) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (1) , Zooy (3)