COGIATI Transsexuality Test
64 Replies, 17238 Views|
Your COGIATI result value is: 25 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it. Timeline: 2020 May: -180 2021 Jun: -85 2023 Mar: -85 2026 Sep: 25 (27 Sep 2026, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Timeline: Looks like you are "on the move". Your posts over the years gave me that feeling also, although I cannot say specifically why. In my case, it seems that the exact outcome depends a lot on my mood. There are some questions that have some answers that are in my mind very close, and one day I might answer one way, and the next day the other way. And I think those are just the questions that may influence the outcome very much. Maybe my sense of identity is stronger than my sense of gender? (27 Sep 2026, 23:39 )Zooy Wrote: Looks like you are "on the move".BTW, I was answering the test while fully dressed en femme: dark red opaque pantyhose with back seams, black shiny PVC Realise swimsuit, faux leather mini-shorts-skirt (skorts), 10cm high heels, painted finger/toe nails, long hair in a bun. (27 Sep 2026, 23:39 )Zooy Wrote: . Your posts over the years gave me that feeling also, although I cannot say specifically whyPossibly, the reality is slowly changing... (27 Sep 2026, 23:39 )Zooy Wrote: In my case it seems that the exact outcome depends a lot on my mood.That's very true. OTOH, I'm not even in my highly aroused state with acute gender dysphoria. (I'm not even caged 😅) (27 Sep 2026, 23:39 )Zooy Wrote: Maybe my sense of identity is stronger than my sense of gender?That's a very philosophical question. What is "identity", actually? Isn't it your current momentary "state of mind" in your current socio-environment?
I think, that identity may be different for different people. In my case it is my core, and the whole rest is dressing. That includes the gender stuff where at times I am more comfortable as man, and at times I am more comfortable imagining I am a woman, in almost the same way you select clothes for the day. I am perfectly happy with that. I am not really suffering from dysphoria, because I accept myself. Sometimes I dream that I am female and I enjoy that. Hence the autogynephilia. But in other dreams I am male, or of no specific gender and that is fine too.
Your COGIATI result value is: 200, which means that you fall within the following category:
(This post was last modified: 28 Sep 2026, 23:46 by Like Ra.)
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL The test seems quite dated
(28 Sep 2026, 23:02 )shinybambi Wrote: The test seems quite datedDo you think it got worse with time? Or it does not correspond to "the now" anymore? Have you seen anything more recent? BTW, did you try this test earlier? Was the result any different? (28 Sep 2026, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you think it got worse with time?Think it just measures how well you fit into old gender stereotypes. (28 Sep 2026, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, did you try this test earlier? Was the result any different?Think I did once, but not sure if the results were much different. (28 Sep 2026, 23:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Have you seen anything more recent?No idea if there are recent ones, but there are also these: https://www.idrlabs.com/7-identities/test.php https://www.idrlabs.com/gender/test.php I don't think any of those tests is accurate. 7 identities includes intersex for some reason, and looks like classic "gender test" actually just measures empathy. (29 Sep 2026, 01:27 )shinybambi Wrote: Think it just measures how well you fit into old gender stereotypes.On one hand, it's true. OTOH, all classifications (including man/woman) are based on stereotypes. E.g. a stereotypical woman has a womb, ovaries, breasts, wide hips, XX, etc. (29 Sep 2026, 01:27 )shinybambi Wrote: Think I did once, but not sure if the results were much different.That's why we have this thread! 😉 (29 Sep 2026, 01:27 )shinybambi Wrote: I don't think any of those tests is accurate.I wonder if it's possible to create at least 80% accurate test. Yes the COGIATI one shows my "progress" quite clearly, and it, rather, corresponds to how I feel it. |
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Sex And Gender Explorer Test | Jenni K | 5 | 271 |
01 Oct 2026, 12:50 Last Post: Jenni K |
|
| Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI) test from the 70s | Jenni K | 4 | 182 |
30 Sep 2026, 19:58 Last Post: Jenni K |
|
