Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Open Breast Bodysuit Erotic Lingerie Women Sexy Shiny Oil Glossy Swimwear Cupless Open Crotch Teddy Thong Leotard Nightwear A50
$40.80-40%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Lady Mesh Pantyhose Long Stockings Transparent Tights Stockings Dark Green Wine 2020 New Lady Fashion Thin Stockings
$3.84

steel bondage
Stainless Steel O Ring Tongue Depressor Open Mouth Ring Gag Training Oral Sex Toys Metal Ring Gag BDSM Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$19.59-30%

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Sports Yoga Socks Slipper for Women Anti Slip Lady Damping Bandage Pilates Sock Ballet Heel Dance Protector
$53.49-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Sandals Platform Wedges Polka Dots Buckle Strap Open Toe Pumps High Heels Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 38 41 42 48
$110.52-38%

rubber cosplay
Scary Halloween Full Face with creepy ghost Cosplay costumes Smiling screaming demon masks hilarious scary party props
$22.45

sissy femboy
TS CD BBC Octopus Pussy Vaginal Chastity Cage with Stealth Lock Ring BDSM Smooth Cock Cage Femboy Sissy Adult Male Sub Toys
$46.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Butt Plug Retention
Perhaps more erotic for one with an apron fetish (ha!), but here's how I ensure my back passage pal once inserted, remains exactly where it should.

Slip in your favoured plug until it is firmly in place and then put on tight rubber pants with a penile sheath. You can wear more pairs of panties if you like (and I usually do) but once you're happy, put on an apron which has long ties.

Secure the ties behind your waist and then draw them under your bottom and pull tightly upwards so the ties press firmly against your plug.

Next wind the ties around your rubber covered little man (who by now is VERY excited) and then knot the ties behind your nut sack. Next criss-cross the ties around your cock until under the base of your helmet and knot it there.

Again, another pinafore can be worn (I personally favour a bibbed one first and a waist apron over that) and repeat the process. This time wind the ties around and up your erection in the opposite direction and tie off again.

If you're serious and want to make it difficult to undo quickly, slip in a condom to cover the lacings.

Now you can go about completing the rest of your uniform and begin your duties. Bending down and walking have never been so much fun as any movement draws on the apron ties and pulls up the plug.

Enjoy.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Actually, you can make a crotch rope using the apron ties. Depends on the ties length, of course.
Good point.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , pvcpinafore (2)