Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Queen of Spades Women Sexy Lace Lingerie Temptation Panties Thong Breathable Underwear Female G String Intimate Oversize
$26.69-4%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-45%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook Leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish dress Sex Suit Halloween Costumes xxxl
$26.29-41%

larpgears
Nice black latex sock with ruffles rubber socks custom made
$24.20-11%

leather pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather Full Zip Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex 3XL 4XL Plus Size Slim Skirt Lady High Waist Knee Length Midi Skirt Custom
$33.60-6%

roanyer
Roanyer Breast Forms Realistic Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Crossdressing B C D E F G H Cup
$193.60-41%

metelam
Metelam One Piece Set Ultra Shiny Glossy Sheer Crotchless Pantyhose Thigh-Highs Stockings with Lace Garter Belts
$32.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Butt Plug Retention
Perhaps more erotic for one with an apron fetish (ha!), but here's how I ensure my back passage pal once inserted, remains exactly where it should.

Slip in your favoured plug until it is firmly in place and then put on tight rubber pants with a penile sheath. You can wear more pairs of panties if you like (and I usually do) but once you're happy, put on an apron which has long ties.

Secure the ties behind your waist and then draw them under your bottom and pull tightly upwards so the ties press firmly against your plug.

Next wind the ties around your rubber covered little man (who by now is VERY excited) and then knot the ties behind your nut sack. Next criss-cross the ties around your cock until under the base of your helmet and knot it there.

Again, another pinafore can be worn (I personally favour a bibbed one first and a waist apron over that) and repeat the process. This time wind the ties around and up your erection in the opposite direction and tie off again.

If you're serious and want to make it difficult to undo quickly, slip in a condom to cover the lacings.

Now you can go about completing the rest of your uniform and begin your duties. Bending down and walking have never been so much fun as any movement draws on the apron ties and pulls up the plug.

Enjoy.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  
Actually, you can make a crotch rope using the apron ties. Depends on the ties length, of course.
Good point.
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...  

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , pvcpinafore (2)