Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-43%

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11-2%

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-33%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

latex zentai
Sexy Women Transparent & Pink Rubber Latex Catsuit with back Zip & Crotch Zip Latex Bodysuit Zentai Bodysuit Custom Made
$131.87-27%

2024 chastity
FRRK New Sissi Inverted Chastity Cage Adults Game Play Erect Denial Steel Negative Cock Ring BDSM Sex Tooys for Man 2024
$39.18-26%

zippidy
2019 Women Sexy Gold Stones Dance Black Dress Nightclub Outfit stage Sexy Skinny Costume Birthday prom show Stretch Dress
$107.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brokenwings666
(08 Dec 2021, 02:27 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(06 Dec 2021, 00:16 )lurker Wrote:
(05 Dec 2021, 23:32 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I've had varying results with his work. Most of them are a little too hectic and I don't feel much, but there were a couple that definitely seemed to hit differently. I unfortunately can't remember which ones right now, I may try to check later.
That said, I didn't really feel any substantial long-term effects. I don't think the trance is deep enough for that, these are honestly closer to just masturbation fuel, lol. Though of course that would have the effect of conditioning the listener eventually, in my experiences a single listen was not as powerful as something as say Bambi or the Pig files
I've had my SO trying out the "mental nuke" one, and it seems to be having quite an effect. I think it also helps that it's a bit shorter, and from what I've seen, a bit less hectic than some of the "flagship" videos. That said, she's watching this on top of quite a bit of other conditioning, so it's hard to know how clean of test this is.
If memory serves, mental nuke was one of the more effective ones for me

what sort of effects did it have? How could you tell it was working? Did you stop?
BTW, are there any descriptions? Or is it a "general" degrading files inducing slutty behaviour and any kind of submissive sex like the Pig Girl series?
(09 Dec 2021, 00:57 )lurker Wrote:
(05 Dec 2021, 23:32 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I've had varying results with his work. Most of them are a little too hectic and I don't feel much, but there were a couple that definitely seemed to hit differently. I unfortunately can't remember which ones right now, I may try to check later.
That said, I didn't really feel any substantial long-term effects. I don't think the trance is deep enough for that, these are honestly closer to just masturbation fuel, lol. Though of course that would have the effect of conditioning the listener eventually, in my experiences a single listen was not as powerful as something as say Bambi or the Pig files
I've had my SO trying out the "mental nuke" one, and it seems to be having quite an effect. I think it also helps that it's a bit shorter, and from what I've seen, a bit less hectic than some of the "flagship" videos. That said, she's watching this on top of quite a bit of other conditioning, so it's hard to know how clean of test this is.

what sort of effects did it have? How could you tell it was working? Did you stop?

Felt dumb, horny, slutty. Nothing too specific or any "urges" but just a general fogginess and arousal that overwhelmed thinking too hard. I didn't feel like it was doing much deeper than that and the effects didn't last long after I finished the file
(09 Dec 2021, 01:13 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, are there any descriptions? Or is it a "general" degrading files inducing slutty behaviour and any kind of submissive sex like the Pig Girl series?

There aren't really descriptions. There are video tags, and then comments on the videos.
(06 Dec 2021, 08:51 )Cattani Wrote: While looking for this found this megapack. The ole pirate mad skilz strike again.

Which made me motivated and with some effort also found what appears to be a pig girl sex mania megapack, possibly with videos higher quality than on various host websites.
Sorry but, how can I download the brokenwings pack? It looks that it's in a higher quality than the videos I have
(18 Jun 2022, 14:30 )Julie Hagane Wrote:
(06 Dec 2021, 08:51 )Cattani Wrote: While looking for this found this megapack. The ole pirate mad skilz strike again.

Which made me motivated and with some effort also found what appears to be a pig girl sex mania megapack, possibly with videos higher quality than on various host websites.
Sorry but, how can I download the brokenwings pack? It looks that it's in a higher quality than the videos I have

https://www.lifewire.com/torrent-file-2622839

https://www.utorrent.com/
Can we get some seeding on

Quote:found this megapack

this torrent? It hit 97.5% downloaded and then the speed tanked to less than 1 kb/s, and the only thing I can think of is there's not enough people sharing pieces of the torrent. My torrent client shows that all the peers are facing the same problem.

Is this file still available anywhere?
(06 Jul 2022, 11:00 )rebroad Wrote:

Is this file still available anywhere?
I have it and a lot of the brokenwings files in this google drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
I can’t get to this file

Contributors: Cattani (4) , ClipperBobbie (2) , doe (5) , Highinheels66 (1) , Julie Hagane (1) , Like Ra (10) , lurker (8) , Lycalopex (6) , Oldself (3) , pinkpillz2025 (7) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , saffi_t (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , Xeklor (1)