Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
3/4 Penis Rings Cock Rings Penis Sleeve Penis Trainer Delay Ejaculation High Elasticity Time Lasting Sex Toys for Men
$1.86-7%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Plus Size Sexy Sexy Lingerie Bunny Girl Set 100KG Wearable Cute Cosplay Multicolor Optional Hot Passionate Sexy Lingerie Set
$22.30-20%

vac-u-lock machine
Fredorch 26 Types Metal Sex Machine Connector Attachments Premium Love Machine Toys Vac U Lock
$10.55-38%

anal
Anal Plug Sex Toys Mini Round Shaped Metal Stainless Smooth Steel Butt Small Tail Female/Male Dildo Intimate Goods
$2.63-5%

corset
High Waist 3D Print Legging Women Corset Shapewear Women Panties Waist Trainer Slimming Sport Women Fitness Running Panty Shaper
$54.45-55%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-96) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

msemis
Womens Knickers Erotic Extreme Bikini Thong Sexy Super Low Rise T-Back Mini Briefs Underwear Ladies Micro Slip G-String Panties
$2.81-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Breath control and asphyxiation fetish
(27 Mar 2012, 18:08 )culmor Wrote: Noun

acnestis

The part of an animal's skin that it cannot reach to scratch itself - usually the space between the shoulder blades.

Is there equivalent one for a area that it can't lick it's self ? 😋
OK Three more pics of me in Darlex

IMGP5636A.jpg   

IMGP5642A.jpg   

IMGP5643A.jpg   

This jacket is a whole new level for me... Esp when you venture outside the safety of the house... hooded and totally helpless (not even able to run)... it's a huge rush.... If you panic the hood reminds you that there is limmited air - nice positive feedback.

Darlex feels great on the skin... as good or better than lycra... also makes that sound that latex makes when you put it on (snap!).
(25 Jan 2012, 17:11 )bob_masters Wrote: What is it that excites you the most? Is it the loss of control, or the fact that someone has total control over you...even to be able to take your breath and your life away?

If you were gasping...fighting... to breathe...would that sexual arouse you? If you were being sexually stimulated while suffocating...would that take you to orgasm?

If someone was to be having sex with you...while you were in bondage... and then to choke or suffocate you...would that make you cum more than usual?

They say that people being hung have intense orgasms during the last seconds of their life...do you believe that if you were being hung, naked, with your hands cuffed behind you, and your executioners watching...do you think that you would have the best orgasm of your life?

(24 Jan 2012, 23:23 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: My love of asphyxiation comes from loosing control of my breath. Being tied down while someone suffocates me with a plastic bag, or even filling a bag with water turns me on. Hopefully some day I can experience it.
The thought of being humilyated is one thing that I turns me on greatly, this i think is why I love being sexed by another man. I also love being tie and one of my deepest fantasys I, I would love, is to be jumped on out in the wilds and gang raped and forced to have sex in every way. The thought of being hanged and raped is also a turn on, mind you I would not want to die even if it did give me the biggest turn on of my life. I just wish i had mates to play with as i never seem to meet any one of like mind. Cheers, Paul
(27 Mar 2012, 23:47 )Marcus Wrote: OK Three more pics of me in Darlex
Did you try to have your arms bound behind your back?
(14 Oct 2012, 14:23 )paul knight Wrote:
(25 Jan 2012, 17:11 )bob_masters Wrote: What is it that excites you the most? Is it the loss of control, or the fact that someone has total control over you...even to be able to take your breath and your life away?

If you were gasping...fighting... to breathe...would that sexual arouse you? If you were being sexually stimulated while suffocating...would that take you to orgasm?

If someone was to be having sex with you...while you were in bondage... and then to choke or suffocate you...would that make you cum more than usual?

They say that people being hung have intense orgasms during the last seconds of their life...do you believe that if you were being hung, naked, with your hands cuffed behind you, and your executioners watching...do you think that you would have the best orgasm of your life?

(24 Jan 2012, 23:23 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: My love of asphyxiation comes from loosing control of my breath. Being tied down while someone suffocates me with a plastic bag, or even filling a bag with water turns me on. Hopefully some day I can experience it.
The thought of being humilyated is one thing that I turns me on greatly, this i think is why I love being sexed by another man. I also love being tie and one of my deepest fantasys I, I would love, is to be jumped on out in the wilds and gang raped and forced to have sex in every way. The thought of being hanged and raped is also a turn on, mind you I would not want to die even if it did give me the biggest turn on of my life. I just wish i had mates to play with as i never seem to meet any one of like mind. Cheers, Paul
Do you like this? http://motherless.com/1B4936E

Not sure where this should go.
It should go to xvideos or someplace else that won't take it down.
Just found these three animated GIFs:

asphyxiation-bondage-03.gif     asphyxiation-bondage-02.gif     asphyxiation-bondage-01.gif   
(13 Jul 2014, 09:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Just found these three animated GIFs:

Awesome! Where did you find them?
I knew you would love them. I found them on Tumblr.
Yeah i've been seeing someone who is really vanilla so I haven't had any opportunity to bag myself in quite some time ☹ is this a tumblr blog to which I should be subscribed? Or are you protecting your sources?

Contributors: anallana (5) , bob_masters (3) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , devo (1) , estanton (1) , herrpee (4) , jonnysimple (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (36) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (11) , madjack (11) , Marcus (2) , Max515 (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (10) , occorics (2) , paul knight (1) , paulsanfran (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , shemhamforash (1) , Strappado (2) , sweetrubber (4) , systemisdownz10 (2) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Will90MeeG (1)