Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Sexy Strappy Harness Belt Women Fetish Erotic Peekaboo Bondage Harness Lingerie Harajuku Tops Bodysuit Adjustable Underwear
$26.62

latex rubber fashion
1/2/3PCS Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household
$21.59

latex fetish
Sexy Black Latex Hood Mask Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Back zipper
$33.88-29%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64-40%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Short Sports Tops Summer Female Sexy Sports Bra Hooded Sleeveless Tank Skinny Quick Dry Running Fitness Top
$120.99-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
From completely different femdom series:

Vernice61_001.jpg     Vernice61_002.jpg     Vernice61_005.jpg     Vernice61_006.jpg   
You happen to know of any pics or vids where a male subject is laying down on a bed and the female is holding his head in her arm, stroking him with her other arm, and at least one of his legs is locked in her leg? I think I saw a video of that once but have been unable to find anything similar.
Sounds like a description of a judo lock 😁
(17 Oct 2013, 21:30 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: You happen to know of any pics or vids where a male subject is laying down on a bed and the female is holding his head in her arm, stroking him with her other arm, and at least one of his legs is locked in her leg? I think I saw a video of that once but have been unable to find anything similar.

I won't link to a pay-site but it sounds a lot like the 'Lethal Veronica' videos.

Also,

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjNAideqdb4
&feature=share&list=PL4095318F46867BBA[/video]
I like the idea of a strong forceful woman having her way with a man but this video did not work for me. The music is awful.
(17 Oct 2013, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Sounds like a description of a judo lock 😁

Hmmm...could not find anything...at least on xvideos. Not sure if you have any other site suggestions. You know one thing that surprises me is that I cannot find videos matching the keywords "thigh head lock". What would you call it when a girl shoves your head between her legs and makes sure you don't move ?
Quote:What would you call it when a girl shoves your head between her legs and makes sure you don't move ?

Scissors 😉
(20 Oct 2013, 17:02 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: "thigh head lock".
Triangle lock/choke: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_choke
 Vernice61_007.jpg     Vernice61_008.jpg     Vernice61_009.jpg     Vernice61_010.jpg   
 Vernice61_011.jpg     Vernice61_012.jpg     Vernice61_013.jpg     Vernice61_014.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 328,012 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,768 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor