Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
Sexy secretary uniform erotic costume sex lingerie uniform sexy skirt for sex cosplay sex teacher uniform bdsm Sexual bondag hot
$30.33-48%

ultrathin pantyhose
18colors Woman Sexy Tights Candy Color 10D Pantyhose Ultrathin Tights Women Seamless Spring and summer Long Stockings 2023 New
$2.76-1%

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Pu Faux Leather Women Skirt Rhinestone Elegant High Waist Leather Pencil Mini Length Skirt Pearl Fashion Streetwear
$7.54-5%

gaff panties
Gay Underwear Camel Toe Panties Transgender Hiding Gaff Briefs Patchwork Mesh Sheer Underpants Sissy Adjustable Waist Knickers
$41.37

shiny swimsuit
sexy women Shiny oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring satin glossy ventilation body suits surfing swimsuit MEN
$302.50-30%

sexy pantyhose
Punk Style Women Tights Colorful Striped Pantyhose Women Tights Sexy Lingerie Hosiery Y2k Girls Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose
$31.46-29%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
This could have been so good... if everything thing fitted properly 😟 It's still worth a look though.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/YcTkP9gTbtA
[/video]
We finally need a dedicated thread for this kind of stuff. Including drag queens? What do you think? This thread is about art.
Ah, I missed the 'Art' subcategory entirely, I just saw ' bound men in feminine clothes'.
Apologies.
Here's one that is Art but also links to Culmor's posting:

1377307017924.jpg    - fantasy about being 'forced' to become female

Do women ever fantasise about being forced to be come men I wonder? (I suspect not, they have more sense! 😁 )

MJ
More of old fashioned. Same style. Maybe same author?

tumblr_mqsnl4qmj51s14roao1_500.jpg     tumblr_mqsovy3RGp1s14roao1_500.jpg   
And two of one of my favorite fantasy world.

tumblr_mrf1ba8mai1s14roao1_500.jpg     tumblr_mrgudg89ts1s14roao1_1280.jpg   
Can you just upload the images to the forum (Click on New Reply, then add as an attachment)? The link shows "403 Forbidden".
(26 Aug 2013, 21:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you just upload the images to the forum (Click on New Reply, then add as an attachment)? The link shows "403 Forbidden".

Done.
I donΒ΄t understand what are broken in the first attempt. πŸ€”
Dunno... Incorrect link? But now it works indeed πŸ˜‰
Shouldn't the dildo be pointed the other way around? Or this is only the top of the iceberg? πŸ˜‹

forced-feminization-45-bondage.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 328,044 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,769 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor