Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Set of Safe Restraints Set Special Bundled Binding Set New Flirt Bondage Suit Yoga Sm Kit Adult Sex Toys Vibrator Flirt
$38.59-32%

latex pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather PVC Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex High Waist Half Tube Top Dress Lady PU 4XL 5XL Club Tight Skirts New Custom
$58.48-39%

time lock bondage
Men Penis Ring Silicone Scrotum Bondage Sperm Lock Ring Penis Sleeve Cock Cage for Man Sex Toys Erectile Time Lasting Penis Cage
$7.20-30%

gjhond
16 Sizes Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Bear Heavy Burden Cockring Testis Weight Alternative Male Bondage Penis Ring BB201
$335.99-49%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Steel Leather Hanrness Cock Rings Adjustable Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Gay
$23.68

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29-20%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound in the bathtub art
You're right!!!
I didn't catch that.
Score 1 for Ra.
 bound-in-bathtub-22.jpg   
A few to add to the thread:

batgirl__choke_or_drown_predicament_by_rook_07-d989ejx.jpg    - Holy water dilemmas Batgirl! Keep drinking or suffer the consequences - looks like she'll need more than a utility belt to get out of this one!
 lexie__s_bath_by_hombre_blanco-d50an20.jpg    - Some of us like to shower, but she looks worried about where that hose might go!
 pisces_by_punchdrunkey-da1mpb5.jpg    - Pisces floating around. I rather like this one for its 'stay balanced or suffer' element

Enjoy

MJ
Let's revive this thread:

bound-in-bathtub-26.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-25.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-24.jpg     bound-in-bathtub-23.jpg   
Hopefully stirring up a bit of life to this thread:

batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_13_by_ybatgirl_de3t526-fullview.jpg     batgirl_meet_lydia_limpet_14_by_ybatgirl_de3uu1y-fullview.jpg    - from the incomparable Ybatgirl (check out Deviant art for more) 

I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

MJ
(25 Sep 2020, 14:46 )madjack Wrote: Ybatgirl
Yes, the corresponding Batgirl thread(s?) here should also be updated with the latest Ybatgirl's art.
Quote:I'm guessing that even the mighty @Culmor may drawn the line at bringing this to life in cosplay form??

My costume's waterproof 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art Culmor 890 721,696 24 Mar 2024, 00:15
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (2) , Tinker D (3)