Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
New 9in SMLXLXXL Penis Pump Acrylic Cup Accessories Sex Toy Tools Machine Pene Enlarger Enlargement Adultos Sexy Toys for Men
$91.33-34%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$148.56-40%

penis
Male Penis Extender Enlargement Vacuum Cup Plastic Top Cradle Head Hanger Sex Toy Men Dick Glans Pump Stretcher Enlarger System
$143.05

amoresy
2021 New Sexy Women Oily One-piece Swimsuit Silky Shiny Long-sleeved Zip-front High Fork Tights Leotard Swimwear
$71.38-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Hot Sexy Women Stockings 8D Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose Clothing
$17.65-70%

penis pump
24cm Automatic Penis Pump For Men Cock Enlargement Medical Exerciser Glans Sucker Male Masturbator Erotic Product Sex Toys Adult
$3.12

dildo
Sex machine dildo Vibrator sex toys vibratorator for women 18 sexshop Massage and masturbation 2-in-1 mini fascia gun
$243.05-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound human toilet slaves
What do You think about the idea of bound human toilets?
It's rarely discussed topic, and yet these people are true heroes. Tough, brave, and infinitely patient people. Steadfastly continue in the service of their Mistresses - bound, built-in toilet bowls or concreted under the floor of the toilets.
Without a word of protest, in silence, bravely accepts their fate - for hours, days, weeks, months, years ...
Their heroic service never ends...
Just in case, the related blog posts: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/index.php?...toilets%22
This scene is all a little bit 'hit and miss' with me, but if you dig this sort of thing then try:

Bound Human Toilets

over 600 images for your consumption

MJ
Didn't see where else to post these so.. what the heck.. the topic needed a little attention.

Please move if they should have been somewhere else..

Mostly collected from Deviant Art.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.27.49 PM.png     Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.26.31 PM.png     Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.25.42 PM.png     Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.10.17 PM.png     Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.08.27 PM.png     Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 8.07.55 PM.png   
Interesting stuff wish I could experience this with a healthy woman someone that has no diseases

(10 Jun 2012, 22:03 )Lucas Wrote: What do You think about the idea of bound human toilets?
It's rarely discussed topic, and yet these people are true heroes. Tough, brave, and infinitely patient people. Steadfastly continue in the service of their Mistresses - bound, built-in toilet bowls or concreted under the floor of the toilets.
Without a word of protest, in silence, bravely accepts their fate - for hours, days, weeks, months, years ...
Their heroic service never ends...

I see nothing wrong with it if the man or woman want to be used like that
I'd find it interesting to try this for a day or something - it'd be intense and need a lot of preparation... Any longer than that would be a bit much though!
I’d like to try it.
P-break by JanVanh 😉

02-p_break_by_janvanh.jpg   

What a P-s of art! 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Strange Case of Miss Toilet Cepia 2 4,469 21 May 2013, 19:51
Last Post: Cepia

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Christina (1) , Like Ra (2) , Lucas (1) , madjack (1) , robbie12 (1) , rubriccharm (1)