Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Chastity Lock Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$21.94

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Women 75-80Cm Long Shalft 20Cm High Heel Women Platform Shoes Fetish Stripper Heels Custom 15Cm 17Cm
$313.39-33%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Flroal Lingerie Set Women 4-Piece Embroidery Erotic Set Transparent Sexy Vintage Garter Brief
$19.51-27%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D Thin COCKring Stockings Pantyhose Oil Gloosy Shiny U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Gay Wear Pantyhose Plus Size
$9.10-50%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Python V7.0 3D EVO Cage Mamba Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cobra Cock Adult Sex Toys
$22.81

app chastity
Women's Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Lock Strap Smart App Controlled Time Lock BDSM Remote Training Sex Toy Transparent Chastit
$1113.20

vatine
Vagina Sucking Vibrator 9 Speeds Dildo Vibrator Female Masturbation Sex Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Adult Products
$16.94-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bootsbondage
Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum. I like bootbondage and women/girls dressed and bound. Girls in boots binding themselfs or other girls. Can any one show me the way around and does anyone have tips for maybe other forums or sites.

Thanks for the help.
Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?
(17 Apr 2016, 15:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?

Hi,

I like them boud with rope, zipties, handcuffs ect. What I do'nt like is the straight jackets ect. The usual S&M bondage that you buy in the shops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Kidnap Fantasy_05a.JPG   
Yea, I like rope better with boots and a short skirt.

Contributors: Tinker D (2) , Toob174 (2)