Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

urethral plug
Silicone Horse Eye Rod Urethral Stimulator Expander Needle Sounding Penis Plug Fetish Couple Man Gay Masturbation Adult Sex Toys
$3.69-52%

soronssy
satin glossy men underpants oily shiny gay underwear breathable jockstrap swimming trunks High elasticity thongss g string
$207.43-35%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit Aerobics Outfit with Crotch Zip
$88.31-19%

tpe penis
New Realistic Dildos Erotic Jelly Dildo With Super Strong Suction Cup Sex Toys for Woman Men Artificial Penis G-spot Simulation
$16.32-3%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Long Sleeve Silver Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotards One Piece Kids Ballet Dance Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

crossdress anime
Sissy Crossdresser Maid Outfit Housekeeper Chef Uniform Cosplay Costume Long Sweet Women Men Apron Frech Maid Lolita Dress
$331.29-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
Hm.. Yes, OK. Hips indeed. I thought it was a "boy" and the "shape" is caused by the position.
I think this must break several you-tube rules so it probably won't be up for long...

youtu .be/dLJGrbq1EzQ
(24 May 2014, 08:38 )culmor Wrote: I think this must break several you-tube rules so it probably won't be up for long...

I suspect you are right, but it is incredibly erotic.

The intensity of the session is, I think, real and there is something about the thought of being wrapped up (or wrapping a loved one) in this manner that gets me quite aroused Blush

MJ
No gag and the bondage is hopelessly inefficient bur I like the colours:

youtu. be/psTm3R_0VJM?list=UU4kmEjgEcCPFGffUGNoBBOw
(22 Dec 2012, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Old selfbondage dream - Japanese box tie:

Its missing the part that loops around the upper arm, (above the elbows) but that aside, I LOVE that rope tie.

Like honestly, I would love to experience that tie. While it ain't self bondage or anything, I would love to meet up with someone from here or in general just to experience what that tie feels like. 😁
(24 Jul 2014, 07:11 )culmor Wrote: No gag and the bondage is hopelessly inefficient bur I like the colours:

Where could I buy one of these straight jackets? Anyone know?
Is it the waiting mouth and the eyes why I like this photo?

bondage-07.jpg   
wow, what a lovely picture...
I agree, there is 'something' about that picture, but I also find my eyes drawn to her feet and dirty soles... bit of an FOTD there 😟

MJ
(26 Jul 2014, 10:50 )madjack Wrote: her feet and dirty soles
Ha! I did not even notice that! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,686 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,370 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,772 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,636 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack