Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$14.91-29%

manyjoy
PU Leather Arm Binder with Zipper Bondage Sleeve Single Glove One Arm Binder Harness Bdsm Bondage Restraints Sex Toys Sex Game
$26.11-28%

zlatameer
Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Rubber Women Men Spliced Fetish Leggings S-LA086
$48.16-23%

beeger
BEEGER Ass Vault Locking Anal Expander,Stainless Steel Anal Speculum,Anal Sex Toys Medical Device
$713.90

bdsm
Double Penetration Dildo Adult Games Bdsm Bondage Anal Clit Stimulator Anal Plug Butt Plug Adult Sex Toys For Woman Men Couple
$3.25

crossdresser silicone body
Top Grade Fake Chest Muscle Belly Macho Soft Silicone Man Artificial Simulation Muscles High Collar Version Cosplay crossdress
$362.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
And what was the point of posting them? Is there anything special about them?
(08 May 2014, 22:29 )Like Ra Wrote: And what was the point of posting them? Is there anything special about them?

I agree with Ra, is there something special about these images to you? If so, what is the story or reason?

Lots (millions!) of similar bondage images on the web - I don't want to see simple re-posts, but I am interested in why a specific image (photo/drawing) means something to the poster.

MJ
One of those moments...

bondage-06-inflatable-gag.jpg   
(09 May 2014, 13:17 )Like Ra Wrote: One of those moments...

You just have to wonder what her eyes are trying to say...

is it 'Please, don't stop' or perhaps 'Please, stop' ?

MJ
... and you never know when she stops ... 😋
Do you have fantasies about waking up and finding yourself in bondage?

I do, but I would never have imagined anything quite like this:

tumblr_n3ge4c5l181tq7skho1_500.jpg   

Enjoy

MJ
Is it a boy or a girl? Just curious...

bondage-43-fishnets-boy-girl.jpg   
I say girl. Hips don't lie...
First instinct is 'girl' and closer inspection doesn't change that.

MJ
(22 May 2014, 08:29 )madjack Wrote: First instinct is 'girl' and closer inspection doesn't change that.

MJ

I concur. 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,448 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,272 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,685 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,628 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack