Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Strapless Bowknot Corset Top Sleeveless Lace-up Bustier Summer Fashion Sling Tank Tops Clothes For Women Top Caimsole Streetwear
$21.72-62%

meise
Sexy Glossy Mermaid Dress Oil Shiny Sheer Full Bodystocking Bodycon Sexy Dress See Through Silk Bodysuit Bodyhose Women 28
$17.76-30%

sorbern
Op Designer Round Acetate Frame Glasses For Men Vintage Women'S Eyelgasses Frames Clear Lens Prescription Eyewear 49 Size
$38.12-41%

shiny pantyhose
8D Ultra-thin Horse Oil Stretchy Socks Zipper Open Crotch Design Sexy Tights Dance Club Shiny Stockings Female Erotic Pantyhose
$8.53-2%

bondage corset
Blue Gothic Leg Garter Belt Punk Fetish Leg Harness Sexy Pole Dance Bondage Body Harness Belt Thigh stockings Garter
$21.36-39%

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Sign Living Room Designing Cinema Wall Mural Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-53%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Vibrator Chastity Cock Cage Scrotum Testicle Stimulator Penis Ball Stretcher Vibrating Penis Enlargement Sex Toys
$4.16-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
(08 May 2022, 07:07 )Lancer Wrote:
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised!
On one hand it is 14 dollars, on the other hand.... it was one of the better 14 dollar purchases.

JK my sex drive has been utterly obliterated by strattera.

I do kinda miss guessing what kind of dark magic you would do to tie yourself the next time. You win some you lose some I supoose.

❤️❤️❤️

Well I will start doing selfbondage again when I go back home 😁
 Screenshot_20220529-122731.png   

Found this "arm binder" on Bugs Bunny's ears while he was cross dressing in Hillbilly.
(01 May 2022, 21:48 )AllieBowString Wrote: Yeah I'm super surprised at how fast it's going! Some of my friends definitely are it's been an absolutely crazy year... I think my first time joining the forum was maybe 9 months ago

The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised! 

That's interesting 😉

https://www.deviantart.com/selfbondage10...-914703909

selfbondage101 Wrote:The Boundcon Interview and Test -A- with AllieBowString -

Model newcomer @AllieBowString, a 19 years old Chinese lady from New Zealand, gets invited by Sasori and Mario for a job interview to become a model at the Bouncon Event as well as for video shootings for their Xtremely Tight Clipstore. After her long journey from New Zealand to Switzerland she finally sits at their studio and waits for Mario while getting more nervous minute by minute. Finally, Mario walks in and after a short talk it is time to start her bondage test shooting. The tall and skinny woman mentioned that she is super flexible and very good at escape any bondage. Quickly she learns that it wasn't a good idea to brag about her escape and flexibility skills when Mario ties her, welding the arms together from biceps to wrists. Once he is finished with her arms and upper body harness, he lays her on the stomach, ties her ankles crossed and pulls her in a painful back arch with her ankles on top of the wrists. When Mario ties suspension ropes to her upper body and ankles while pulling her below the hooks at the ceiling, she isn't too sure anymore if accepting the test shoot without talking about limits or a safeword was a smart idea. Mario tells her that it is too late now and pulls her in the air as well as tightens the back arch even more to make her suffer badly. As if that's not aeady enough, he wraps strong rubber bands on her bare feet and let them snap on her sensitive soles. She can't even struggle anymore and is in serious pain from the strenuous position, while Mario is pretty satisfied with a big smile on his face. After a while, he lowers her to the floor and unties her from the hard back arch. Of course, she thinks the bondage is finished, but Mario has other plans and now pulls her into a really backbreaking back arch. He keeps pulling the hogtie tighter and tighter until her ankles are at the level with her elbows, and even puts the rubber bands on her feet again. Unable to move at all, she finds herself in a miserable situation with only her stomach touching the floor.

Did she bite off more than she can chew? Stay tuned to find out..
The thread has reached 100k views (101,606)!
Here is a piece of very nice predicament bondage from Bondage Junkies.

That loop of chain is fixed to handcuffs, so you can't roll it to have easier access to the padlock, but have to raise your arms lifting the weight of the chain while standing on your tiptoes in ballet boots. Or you can rest on your knees with your arms stretched high in the air.

tumblr_r3sg36eNe71zuk9az.mp4 (Size: 39.43 MB )

(29 Aug 2022, 15:00 )d7i Wrote: Here is a piece of very nice predicament bondage from Bondage Junkies.

That loop of chain is fixed to handcuffs, so you can't roll it to have easier access to the padlock, but have to raise your arms lifting the weight of the chain while standing on your tiptoes in ballet boots. Or you can rest on your knees with your arms stretched high in the air.

I have found full video and it looks that my post should go to self bondage thread!

https://bondagevalley.cc/video/3663/sb-c...h-s-karma/
 cblt.jpg   
" thanks for looking y'all "
 jj1.jpg     jj2.jpg   
" thanks for looking y'all "
If you don't mind, I will move it to the Bondage Photo&Video thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1099

Or do you want a personal bondage thread? Combined with https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3794 ?
Thanks for the Direction ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 232 63,880 Yesterday, 12:19
Last Post: Jenni K
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,393 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,800 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
Last Post: Like Ra
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,639 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack