Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

transparent pantyhose
360 Traceless Deep Crotch Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Invisible Tights Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Stockings
$6.17-2%

bdsm
Stretchable Male Chastity Cage Rings Anti-off Ring Bdsm Scrotum Penis Enlargment Erection Sex Toys For Men Reusable Penis Sleeve
$3.55-3%

app electric shock
Smartphone Controlled Sex Suits Women Massage Ball Godemichets Debutant Sein Blowjob Simulator Erotic Licking Vibrator Men
$108.77-35%

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Head Cover Masquerade Handmade Custom Mask Halloween Cosplay ball
$603.51-64%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-52%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
(15 Jul 2020, 08:06 )ltxrob Wrote: omeone who had been tied standing to a pole for seven hours would be hanging limp in the ropes irrelevant of experience!!
... and the arms (and legs?) would turn blue ...
Look at the clouds. Have you ever seen the same cloud pattern for 6 hours? This is a fun outdoor scene but it lasted 15-20 minutes, tops.
 Screenshot (8).png     Screenshot (9).png   

(14 Jul 2020, 22:51 )madjack Wrote: Interesting plot line for a movie. set up a scene that's 'obviously staged' but then do it for real - sounds like a low budget horror/slasher flick
I've seen it before. Murder House it might have been called. Basically an extreme Halloween horror house with very real looking effects. A serial killer sneaks in and starts killing people for real. The guests think it's all an act and cheer the killer on, until they themselves become the victim.
(14 Jul 2020, 16:39 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, imagine if it's a revenge to a girlfriend (or just a sort of torture) - everybody would think that's it's a setup trap or a TV/YT-prank and wouldn't stop.
(14 Jul 2020, 22:51 )madjack Wrote: Interesting plot line for a movie. set up a scene that's 'obviously staged' but then do it for real - sounds like a low budget horror/slasher flick
And/or tell the girl that it's only for 15 min, then disappear for hours. ... I think we are getting into the snuff territory ...
Here is source:
http://asian-bondage.com/2020/06/10/crazy-crossroads/
Thanks!

(15 Jul 2020, 19:59 )blackest Wrote: Here is source:
http://asian-bondage.com/2020/06/10/crazy-crossroads/

Quote:“Today’s weather, location, clothing, and protagonist inadvertently contributed to an outdoor work that may become a small classic. American wilderness roads, Japanese wind high-fork swimwear, Chinese stockings, and vehicles passing by from time to time, multi-angle static The combined perspective presents a beautiful wilderness show with the help of drones.”

Downloading the full video...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 JR184.mp4_thumbs.jpg     JR184.mp4_snapshot_18.01.040.jpg     JR184.mp4_snapshot_33.44.380.jpg   
(15 Jul 2020, 12:39 )Frank Wrote: Look at the clouds. Have you ever seen the same cloud pattern for 6 hours? This is a fun outdoor scene but it lasted 15-20 minutes, tops.

I've seen it before. Murder House it might have been called. Basically an extreme Halloween horror house with very real looking effects. A serial killer sneaks in and starts killing people for real. The guests think it's all an act and cheer the killer on, until they themselves become the victim.
Frank,
Great screen captures.  Great idea to look at the clouds.
I did a similar analysis by looking at her shadow on the white pole.  It doesn't change over the seven hours.  You can see this in your screen captures also.
Mike
Any idea where this is from?

hobble_skirt_bondage_02.mp4 (Size: 5.69 MB )

Looks a lot like Babette from Bound To Tease - also her rigger - obviously from a few years ago and I can't find this particular video on the website.

Some good stuff there, but also a lot of music - which is not to my taste. But who wouldn't want to be dressed and tied like that?
I was going to say Sandra Gibbons?
Sandra Gibbons (of Trannies In Trouble) is a bit less obvious with her make up these days - but I guess it could be an old vid.

Still looking for confirmation though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,685 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,370 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,771 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,636 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack