Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$7.88

headphone sleeping mask
New Sleep Headphone Headband With Wireless Music Sports Sweat Absorption Hair Headband Built-In Sleep Music Eye Mask
$20.11-54%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th generation Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Sissy Crossdressing Fake Boobs for Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$775.61-65%

armbinder
Mummy Restraint Leather Bag with Armbinder Straitjacket for Bdsm Slave Bondage Mermaid Cosplay Sex Binding Fetish Erotic Costume
$31.45-53%

latex rubber fashion
Flip-flops Female Square Heel Summer New French Bow Low Heel Thick with Fashion Outside To Wear Slippers Female Summer Slides
$20.67-32%

voletex
Voletex Latex Catsuit Sexy Strapless Latex Bodysuit Crotch Zip Rubber Catsuit For Women
$143.99-7%

transgender
Artificial Silicone Breast Form Fashion False Fake Boobs for Transgender Shemale Drag-Queen Enhancer Cosplay1600g -5400g
$384.91-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
(19 Apr 2022, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: New bondage model
Wow, is it you?

yes 😁
Cool! So you found a good rigger! That's incredible!
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: [attachment=54085][attachment=54087]
New bondage model 😊

Hard to decide whom I envy more, you for finding a rigger or him for getting a super flexible and enthusiastic rope bunny. Welded elbows are so hot.

How long did you last in the suspension?
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(19 Apr 2022, 23:28 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: New bondage model 😊

Hard to decide whom I envy more, you for finding a rigger or him for getting a super flexible and enthusiastic rope bunny. Welded elbows are so hot.

How long did you last in the suspension?

12 or 15 min 😎 but I was at least semi suspended for 20 I think the

Holy nut balls the progression is so fast I am getting whiplash from this. I mean my progress down the bondage rabbit hole is fast but like mein gott, this is 0 to escape velocity in a year or so. Respectfully in more ways than just bondage too. 

Hopefully this is not offensive but your hair and face also look different from a year ago as I assume transitioning continues to occur.

Addon: I am also so jealous you got the suspension tie done before I did. Nuts, guess my plan for the self bondage kit has been bumped up in priority.

Another addon: Whatever camera or phone you using is giving really specific time and date information which you might not want available just as a heads up.
That position looks absolutely lovely and uncomfortable, I would love to try it myself:

Attached Files
mature_blonde_crotch_rope.mp4 (Size: 26.53 MB )

Such a lovely and uncomfortable looking position with a crotch rope. I need to to try this myself some day!

Attached Files
mature_blonde_crotch_rope.mp4 (Size: 26.49 MB )

(29 Apr 2022, 05:34 )Lancer Wrote:

Holy nut balls the progression is so fast I am getting whiplash from this. I mean my progress down the bondage rabbit hole is fast but like mein gott, this is 0 to escape velocity in a year or so. Respectfully in more ways than just bondage too. 

Hopefully this is not offensive but your hair and face also look different from a year ago as I assume transitioning continues to occur.

Addon: I am also so jealous you got the suspension tie done before I did. Nuts, guess my plan for the self bondage kit has been bumped up in priority.

Another addon: Whatever camera or phone you using is giving really specific time and date information which you might not want available just as a heads up.
Yeah I'm super surprised at how fast it's going! Some of my friends definitely are it's been an absolutely crazy year... I think my first time joining the forum was maybe 9 months ago

The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised! 

Yeah HRT is nice hehe. Mental changes too. I'm really surprised I don't miss my libido/sex drive. I thought it would ruin my fetish/kink, but I like it even more. 

EXIF data I need to be careful about yes... 

GL with suspension =)
(01 May 2022, 21:48 )AllieXBow Wrote: Yeah HRT is nice hehe. Mental changes too. I'm really surprised I don't miss my libido/sex drive. I thought it would ruin my fetish/kink, but I like it even more. 
Could you please share your experience with HRT here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483
(19 Apr 2022, 22:40 )AllieXBow Wrote: The first video featuring me was sold on C4S and it's currently top 11 in Bondage category, really surprised!
On one hand it is 14 dollars, on the other hand.... it was one of the better 14 dollar purchases.

JK my sex drive has been utterly obliterated by strattera.

I do kinda miss guessing what kind of dark magic you would do to tie yourself the next time. You win some you lose some I supoose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,685 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,370 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,771 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,636 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack