Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

crossdresser silicone body
Wisfancy Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding For Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$262.26-39%

mouth gag
PU Leather Head Harness with Mouth Ball Gag Fetish Salve BDSM Oral Muzzle Restraints Face Mask Hood Bondage Headgear for Couples
$20.76-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Calf High Boots Floral Plaform Side Zip Chunky Block High Heels Boots Ladies Floral Shoes Woman Size 41 42 45 47
$118.53-39%

sorbern
High Quality Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses Women Candy Ocean Lens Brand Designer Retro Sun Glasses For Female Oculos Feminino
$23.01

metelam
Metelam Women Ice Silk See-Through Elastic Ultra Thin Long Pants Sheer Leggings Skinny Trousers
$17.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage Harness
Yes, The outfit, The nylons, and the harness.
A great combonation.

Wish I was a girl....( With my luck, I would be fat and the harness wouldn't fit. Like I am now.)
With prepared buckles, you might be able to put on a harness like on the picture, but probably not get out alone.

My harness has a separate double-strap for the wrists, two rings riveted together. A bit useless, because I can open it at least as easy as I can close it. I could use small padlocks though...

If I wanted to, I could get my arms into the waist strap after putting it on, but it reduces blood supply to the lower arms and doesn't add much restraint, if the wrists are secured to the harness.

I invented a self-closing buckle device, here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...ves?page=3

Basically, wrap a rubber ring around the buckle and its pin, to make the pin snap into any available hole in the strap.
The rubber band idea is good. I like that. As to getting out, I thought of a stainless hook that can be used to pull the pin clear, allowing the straps to be release.

I seem to remember something about tighting a straitjacket, and then getting out of it. I'm sure that Like Ra has a thread about it somewhere. Just haven't found it yet.
(21 Jan 2013, 17:23 )Tinker D Wrote: The rubber band idea is good. I like that. As to getting out, I thought of a stainless hook that can be used to pull the pin clear, allowing the straps to be release.

I seem to remember something about tighting a straitjacket, and then getting out of it. I'm sure that Like Ra has a thread about it somewhere. Just haven't found it yet.

Yes, there was such a thread. He attached strings to the end of the straps and used them to pull the straps through the buckles and through the extra ring, that holds the end of the strap at the buckle. He then used a hook or so to pull the straps out again. I cannot remember, how he opened the buckles, because that is obviously the next step. When using my rubber-ring-buckle, you might have to destroy the rubber ring first, then attach the end of the strap to a hook. I think, he was using buckles without pin and cloth straps.

By the way, my buckle method is not perfect. If you have rigid leather straps with simple holes and no eyelets, it should work best. If the leather is softer or if there are eyelets, the pin might get stuck anywhere. This is trouble, when closing the buckle, for opening, it doesn't matter so much.
Hello i'm new here.

I've been searching around for a bondage harness for awhile and info on how it works and the potential for self-bondage or if they even fit a male person, but i didn't find anything. So i gambled and bought one from ebay and luckily it fit very well. I had a few problem with getting into it with the arms strapped back, but eventually i found the solution. Which i have illustrated here digitally. Enjoy

[Image: 34nl5yu.jpg]

If you have any questions go ahead.
Two-bone limbs vs one-bone limbs - this is a very interesting concept.
Very well done.
By the way, I DID order such a harness on eBay. It is due any day now.
Wow, it's taking all of 2 weeks. Talk about a slow boat from China.

I'll get some pictures when it gets here.
The harness came in today. Just like the one in the picture.
BUT it won't fit me. It will fit someone no more than 5'6" and the waist no bigger than 32 inches. The other straps are also short too. The straps are about 3/4 inches wide and the buckles are small.

Other that, it does look very good, on a female size 6 or less.

Bummer dude. ☹
(14 Jan 2014, 05:18 )Tinker D Wrote: The harness came in today. Just like the one in the picture.
BUT it won't fit me. It will fit someone no more than 5'6" and the waist no bigger than 32 inches. The other straps are also short too. The straps are about 3/4 inches wide and the buckles are small.

Other that, it does look very good, on a female size 6 or less.

Bummer dude. ☹

Bummer indeed - tough break there and probably no chance of a refund either ☹

I guess this image may not cheer you up, but its worth a go:

tumblr_mcydc4Q1jp1qmn6yko1_500.jpg   

MJ
Thanks, I wish I was her.

Anyway, the cost was only $12.50 with free shipping.

I didn't think it would fit me, but I gave it a shot anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Straight-Harness design for selfbondage alobazombie 16 5,550 17 May 2019, 15:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Breadead (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , Strappado (4) , Tinker D (9)