Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Vibrator Panties For Women Clitoris Stimulator Masturbator Sex Toys Electro Shock leather Lingerie Clit Vibrator
$21.10-29%

transparent dress
Sparkly Silver Sequins Crystals Short Summer Dress Sexy Sleeveless Transparent Women Evening Birthday Dress Singer Show Wear
$95.59-32%

electro anal
Stainless Steel Anal Plug Electric Shock Pulse Sex Vibrator Electro Prostate Massage Masturbator Butt Plug Sex Toy for Women Men
$5.67-28%

gaff panties
1pc Men Hiding Gaff Transgender Solid Sponge Pad Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear Cups Sissy Panties Protective Pad
$13.53

latex tights
Latex Long Stockings Seamless Hosiery Unisex Cosplay Socks keep warm sexy Costume
$30.09

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-09) BJD Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Body-modification hypnosis
(27 May 2020, 16:07 )Zooy Wrote: If indeed this is possible, did anybody try this?
At least the ones (~40 women) mentioned in the 4 attached papers.
(27 May 2020, 16:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 May 2020, 16:07 )Zooy Wrote: If indeed this is possible, did anybody try this?
At least the ones (~40 women) mentioned in the 4 attached papers.

I was more referring to people active on this forum. People whom one can ask questions about details.
(27 May 2020, 16:57 )Zooy Wrote: People whom one can ask questions about details.
Oh yes, that would be great. I'm looking for such info virtually everywhere.
In the past I have been looking around a lot as well. Mostly you find herbal products with (probably paid) reactions. I have even seen sites where they offered people a discount on their next order if they would post a favourable review. Or reactions in the style of: I received it and I noticed aeady a change after a few hours. Totally ridiculous. Never really found anything where people give a reaction with results after one or two years. And that was not even hypnosis. My conclusion was that the only thing that really works is a proper hormone treatment, but that has side effects that you do not like if you like to keep your manly functions.
What also seems to work is a lot of beer. Hops contain lots of fyto-estrogenes. According to one of my doctors she has several male patients who would be better off with a bra. Mostly because of beer.

Yet I believe that the mind is strong, but that most of this control over your internal chemistry is on the subconscious level, and hence that conscious control of it will be extremely demanding.

I had a quick look at the first two complete papers. I would say: "nice try". There are too many variables missing. The most important I would say is diet. The fact that these women are more or less in control themselves over their environment and take part voluntarily and want those results makes it very difficult to say things for certain. It definitely does not come near the level of a double blind experiment as is nowadays required for medication. And the fact that in the 45 years after we do not see this as 'mainstream' should also be an indicator that things were not quite as positive as reported.
The abstracts in your first link are hard to judge. They are more modern, but I did not want to pay for the full papers. The one with the girl that had problems seems to be irrelevant. It is similar to some children being incontinent to a rather late age, due to psychological problems. If you take those away by whatever means, you solved the underlying problem and the symptom will then come by itself. How will you score that?

BTW. If you want to have some fun, have a look at quackwatch.org
(27 May 2020, 19:21 )Zooy Wrote: I still have to read the articles you posted. And then look for cross-references because there is a lot of quackery going on with claims that do not hold up under scrutiny.
I would say, that the authors are very cautious with conclusions. What I find particularly interesting is the fact, that all researches I could find were conducted between 1960 and 1980. This research from 1974 is regarded in terms of control:

Stimulation of breast growth by hypnosis by James E. Williams

https://doi.org/10.1080/00224497409550865

Quote:A frequent complaint among women is the failure of the breasts to develop to a fashionably desirable size. An experiment was designed to determine whether hypnotic suggestion could influence the physiological mechanisms associated with breast growth. The first phase compared hypnosis with and without suggestions for breast growth in six subjects. The second phase examined the effectiveness of hypnotic suggestions of breast growth in thirteen subjects acting as their own controls. Analysis of the data indicated that hypnosis per se had no direct effect on breast growth, but that hypnosis with suggestions for breast growth was effective in stimulating breast growth. Further investigation may show this to be a satisfactory alternate method to surgical breast augmentation.

Begin reading from page 5 (page 319 in the scans)

Interesting fact:
Quote:Since some subjects who were not able to achieve deep hypnosis showed a greater increase in breast size than some who were, it appeared that depth of hypnosis was not a significant factor.

Attached Files
Stimulation of breast growth by hypnosis williams1974.pdf (Size: 761.52 KB )
Sorry, my edit and your reply crossed each other.
I also edited a bit 😁
(27 May 2020, 19:21 )Zooy Wrote: They are more modern, but I did not want to pay for the full papers.
The full papers are attached.
(27 May 2020, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 May 2020, 19:21 )Zooy Wrote: They are more modern, but I did not want to pay for the full papers.
The full papers are attached.

I meant the papers in your second link. They are from 2010 and 2011. They only give the abstracts and you have to pay for the full papers. I did read the ones from the 70's that you attached.
(27 May 2020, 20:48 )Zooy Wrote: They are from 2010 and 2011.
They are published online in 2010 and 2011 Both DOI links are labelled 1977. The attached are the cited articles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Body & mind state control electronic devices Like Ra 11 3,049 25 Apr 2024, 15:33
Last Post: Michael

Contributors: Like Ra (22) , MindsEye (6) , Zooy (13)