Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Men\\\'s Wet Look Latex Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Clubwear Measurement Deviation For The Data.
$98.52-49%

latex swimsuit
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Latex Bodysuit
$24.20-10%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth Sleep Headphones Sports Music Player Headband Thin Soft Elastic Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask for Yoga Side Sleeper
$155.36-69%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Thigh High Boots Unisex Fetish Shoe 85Cm Crotch Inside 125 Long Outside Pole Dancer Stripper Heels 20Cm Platform
$246.84-32%

FRRK
FRRK Male Chastity Cock Cage with Urethral Tube Penis Plug Stainless Steel Catheter Cock Rings Metal Bondage Sex Toys for Man
$37.24-20%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

bodystockings
New Unisex Oil Glossy Sexy Tights Nylon Bodystocking Dance Clubwear Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Men Body Stocking Lingerie
$112.45

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Body doubles in movies.
I found this on YouTube, comedian Robert Webb performing a surprisingly good version of 'What a Feeling' from 'Flashdance' :

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6k5Zg2wA

It reminded me that Jennifer Beals does virtually none of the dancing in the original movie . Most of the time you're watching the French actress Marine Jahan (or the gymnast Sharon Shapiro) but in the final scenes she's doubled by a male dancer, Richard "Crazy Legs" Colón. In this picture Beals is at the top (in case you couldn't tell 😁 )

This led me to thinking, where else on film does does a man have to wear lycra to body double as an actress? There's 'Blade Runner' where in her final scene Pris (Daryl Hannah) is doubled by gymnast Gary Combs:

The only other example I can think of is from the sixties TV series 'Batman' when a male jockey doubled as Yvonne Craig's 'Batgirl' for the horse-racing scenes in the episode 'The Sport of Kings'.

Any more?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,121 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29

Contributors: Culmor (1)