Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Briefs Bikini shinny smooth underpants Silk Solid Bikini super High Waist Tights Underpants Oily women bikini
$50.29-57%

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Silicone Muscle Suit For Man Cosplay Costume Male Fake Chest Bodysuit Realistic Simulation Muscles for Halloween lifelike
$364.21-66%

transgender
Stainless Steel Transgender Symbol Necklace Transgender Pride Jewelry Male and Female Symbol Necklace Transgender Jewelry Gift
$3.45

inlzdz
Kids Girls Circus Cosplay Costume Honor Guard Carnival Halloween Outfit Shiny Sequin Gold Tassel Epaulet Dress with Mini Top Hat
$9.76-31%

sexy pantyhose
80D M L XL Large Size Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Pantyhose Women's Smooth Satin Tights Oil Shiny Thigh-high Pole Dance Socks
$10.15-2%

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-14%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$16.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Body doubles in movies.
I found this on YouTube, comedian Robert Webb performing a surprisingly good version of 'What a Feeling' from 'Flashdance' :

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lz6k5Zg2wA

It reminded me that Jennifer Beals does virtually none of the dancing in the original movie . Most of the time you're watching the French actress Marine Jahan (or the gymnast Sharon Shapiro) but in the final scenes she's doubled by a male dancer, Richard "Crazy Legs" Colón. In this picture Beals is at the top (in case you couldn't tell 😁 )

This led me to thinking, where else on film does does a man have to wear lycra to body double as an actress? There's 'Blade Runner' where in her final scene Pris (Daryl Hannah) is doubled by gymnast Gary Combs:

The only other example I can think of is from the sixties TV series 'Batman' when a male jockey doubled as Yvonne Craig's 'Batgirl' for the horse-racing scenes in the episode 'The Sport of Kings'.

Any more?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
forced crossdress videos tv movies dragged into drag, makeover torment georgedon29 6 2,062 25 May 2023, 10:31
Last Post: georgedon29

Contributors: Culmor (1)