Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
BDSM Inflatable Anal Plug Huge Dildo Pump Expansion Diameter 13cm Expandable Big Butt Plug Prostate Massage Ass Dilator Sex Toys
$5.69

tpe penis
15 2.8cm Strong Suction Cup Jelly Realistic Dildo Penis Anal Female Sexy Products Sex Toys for Woman Adults 18 Men Sexyshop
$6.34-50%

beeger
BEEGER Asvini Glass Penis Butt Plug
$83.49

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.24

electro anal
Electric Shock Penis Therapy Ring Urethral Plug Electro Stimulate Anal Butt Plug SM Nipple Clamp/Labia Clip Massage Pad Sex Toys
$3.11

hypnosis device
Low Frequency Pulse Sleeping Aid Electric Head Massager Sleep Device Hypnosis Device Depression Anxiety Migraine Insomnia
$582.41-50%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Female Black Short Sleeves V-Neck Tight Sexy Jumpsuits Summer Stylish Thin Tight Fitting Romper For Women 2023 New
$338.56-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Basic Hog Tie 3" help
The third "basic" hog tie (http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/hogtie3.php ) is an absolutely gorgeous system. It looks very intense and, through clever use of the ring devices, enables tying parts of the body that are not normally possible (even for a contortionist, trying elbows like that would be difficult, since bone structure gets in the way). I could see setting oneself up in this to await the return of a trusted partner or Mistress/Master.

However, looking at it, I cannot see how one could even begin to extricate oneself. Even if you had your hands cuffed with some manner of time-release mechanism, with the elbows bound, you still can't reach anything else. You could rig the elbow tie with a time-release as well, though the body-wrapping design (and the fact that it has to be able to slide along your body) doesn't really lend itself to that.

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternative means of release that don't require a second person?

(Ideally, either a disclaimer regarding the difficulty of self-release or some details on that should be added to the page itself, lest some over-zealous fool try it without adequately considering the release)
I once escaped an elbow tie with a long knife. But I can't recommend this method...
I looked at this for the longest time.
What I got from this is that this is only art. Although, it can be done, but righ away, your arms will go numb.
You could do a time release on the elbow buckles at the front, and the hogtie rope at the back 😊
Won't work. Tried many ways. The arms will go numb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Karada Hog Tie Self Bondage whaler87 1 5,479 25 May 2013, 13:56
Last Post: Like Ra
Quick and dirty but safe hog-tie Strappado 2 7,114 15 Apr 2012, 11:08
Last Post: DeWired
Hog ties Like Ra 0 6,602 06 Nov 2007, 00:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 7878 (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tenderfoot88 (1) , Tinker D (2)