Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Overall Catsuits All-purpose Jumpsuits
$56.02

cosplay sexy
White Fishnet Sexy costume Lingerie Underwear product Teddies erotic Catsuit cosplay Lingerie Sex toys 18 + hot bodysuit
$3.30-3%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$68.41-42%

soronssy
New Summer Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$84.70-32%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Sexy Red Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body
$1254.41-61%

transparent dress
140x50cm 60s Summer Thin Transparent Soft Floral Combed Cotton Fabric Making Dress Garment Material DIY Cloth
$25.43

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gold Silver PVC Transparent Rivet Diamond Pumps Sandals Perspex Heel Pointed Toe Crystal Wedding Shoes
$26.91-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which series did affect you more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bambi
40.89%
110 40.89%
Kei
15.61%
42 15.61%
Samantha
23.42%
63 23.42%
None
14.87%
40 14.87%
Other (please comment)
5.20%
14 5.20%
Total 269 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you?
At 231 votes, we have the following:

Bambi - 41.13%
Samantha - 23.81%
Kei - 15.15%
None - 15.58%
Other - 4.33%

Still as expected.
I'm surprised to see so much dislike for Kei's material. I've genuinely found much of what I heard to be very good! But I have ADHD or whatever they call it nowadays, and I don't trance easily, never have. I've gotten much better with practice. What works for me isn't trancing as much as subliminal repetition. When I first delved into hypno years ago, I figured I'd do some research and try to stand on the shoulders of giants, and so I read-up a bit and there was 'MK Ultra', and Dr. Ewen Cameron, and his techniques of psychic driving. And that is really what I've focused on over the years, subliminal repetition. I trance all night, and all day, in combination with sensory deprivation or minimization. I've spent weeks at a time looping the same file (Sony makes a really nice MP3 Walkman!). My poor subconscious is a mess. But that's how I like it. I have gotten better at active trancing, but it's never going to be a strength of mine. Anyways, Kei's material and my approach seem to mesh very well. After Kei, my next favorite would be TheLibrarian, for those same reasons. I haven't ever listened to Bambi or Samantha.
😊 Happiness is a full diaper 😊
(19 Apr 2023, 05:22 )sb77 Wrote: I'm surprised to see so much dislike for Kei's material.
There are no dislikes in this poll, only likes. If Kei's stuff does not work for someone, that someone will simply not vote for Kei, right? For example, Kei's files do not do anything to me besides irritation.

(19 Apr 2023, 05:22 )sb77 Wrote: I haven't ever listened to Bambi or Samantha.
Hence, listen to those first, then vote 😉
(19 Apr 2023, 15:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Apr 2023, 05:22 )sb77 Wrote: I'm surprised to see so much dislike for Kei's material.
There are no dislikes in this poll, only likes. If Kei's stuff does not work for someone, that someone will simply not vote for Kei, right? For example, Kei's files do not do anything to me besides irritation.

(19 Apr 2023, 05:22 )sb77 Wrote: I haven't ever listened to Bambi or Samantha.
Hence, listen to those first, then vote 😉

I may have mispoken. I just meant to say that I was surprised that more people were not going goo-goo for kei-kei like i am 😊

People are going to like or dislike whatever their fancy, I am not judging, I am just commenting. My own tastes are quite unusual.

I dun wanna listen, I am so weak and easily pushed around, Bambi will have me wearing bras within a week 😉

Does either Bambi or Sam do ABDL?
😊 Happiness is a full diaper 😊
(19 Apr 2023, 17:47 )sb77 Wrote: Does either Bambi or Sam do ABDL?
As far as I know - no.
Again, I'll put in my vote for Samantha.  I've responded to some of Kei's material at times and also to TomTame, and one or two of Athalia's work.  But in general, I've listened to so many of samantha's files so often - sometimes they have the effect of completely erasing/blanking my conscious mind, and after she lulls me into a sleepy trance, when the suggestions start I feel like I am snapped into a hyper - focus.  The hyper focus makes me feel so entirely aroused playing the trope "female" sex role - event though it's kind of hokey, I've completely succumbed to her suggestions and I simply can't resist doing  things like repeating words and phrases out loud,  staying soft and limp, slipping into girls' things like skirts and panties, and stockings to make me feel more feminine -  Recently, I totally respond to her suggestion to forget that I had a penis at all, and that my ass is a pussy that needs to satisfy cock.  Those hypnotic suggestions just short circuited the pleasure parts of my brain and sent it into hyper arousal -  I never thought I could ever go that far and I just still want more and more even though I've been engaging in hypnosis for a while now.  Hypnosis can be powerful and addicting, and her brainwashing style works on me, even though the whole premise is kind of ridiculous.  But in the end I find it sexy and sexy is supposed to be fun, so WTH
None of the above
I've tried all 3 but none of them seem to work as well as I hoped 😟
I did choose Kei though, cause I was so disappointed in the Bambi files refusing to do anything after listening to it for a whole weekend straight and not getting 1 thing happen out of it (and yes I was doing it for longer but one weekend I just decided to not stop listening to it and zero results)
Kei's files are somewhat fun and having someone like Demon Girl is something I've always wanted from hypnosis but yeah another disappointed one that just doesn't work on me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei's MindWarp Like Ra 945 307,924 29 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,488 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,925 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,677 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin

Contributors: angelaalla (1) , bimboandrea25 (1) , Fils (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (1) , jmjars (1) , Like Ra (15) , Lycalopex (2) , Munkiman (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ranma82 (1) , sb77 (2) , spiraltone42 (1) , wolford57 (2)