Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
Camo Silicone Cock Ring Penis Bondage Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Men Rings Cockrings Sex Toy for Men Sex Products Sex Shop
$4.76-10%

meise
Goddess Story Meise II Series Cards Cheerleading Team Bikini Booster Box Doujin Toys And Hobbies Gifts Special Price Wholesale
$368.59

bdsm
Nipple Sucker BDSM Bondage 2pcs Multifunction Breast Enlarger Sex Product For Adults Clit Suction Vacuum Clamps Pumps Sex Toys
$2.59-1%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68-2%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

shapewear
Compression Double Full Body Stage 2 Faja With Bra Women Underbust Body Shapewear Bodysuit
$26.57

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Men'S Adult Goods
$383.33-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Which series did affect you more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bambi
40.89%
110 40.89%
Kei
15.61%
42 15.61%
Samantha
23.42%
63 23.42%
None
14.87%
40 14.87%
Other (please comment)
5.20%
14 5.20%
Total 269 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you?
Bambi fucked my head more than anything ever has. I imagine the 20 day takeover would put me in a mental health institution. Do not let it takeover. This is a permenant decision.
id say listen to whatever the fuck makes you happy
its like constantly switching between windows and linux and if you get on linux ur stuck in this loop with distro hopping and never being truly satisified its the same with hypnosis and bambi and kei and samantha and goddess gracie all of them whatever works for you and makes you happy then go for it
dont let other people bad experiences ruing it for you hey if listening to only kei works for you and makes you happy then stick with it and if doesnt work for other people oooh fuckin well thats on them EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT
Meanwhile we have 184 votes! Nice! 👍
(07 Sep 2022, 13:59 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: id say listen to whatever the fuck makes you happy

Absolutely. But the (rephrased) topic question is:”What does make YOU happy?” 😉
To each their own, but I can’t listen to these three any more. I went through Bambi a couple times, never did anything for me. SB a few times, got bored, kei just made my ears hurt. There are a few decent creators out there but Neural Nets and Pretty Patterns is far and away the most prolific, creative, and high quality. I’m surprised there isn’t more discussion of his files here.
(09 Sep 2022, 12:15 )wolford57 Wrote: To each their own, but I can’t listen to these three any more. I went through Bambi a couple times, never did anything for me. SB a few times, got bored, kei just made my ears hurt. There are a few decent creators out there but Neural Nets and Pretty Patterns is far and away the most prolific, creative, and high quality. I’m surprised there isn’t more discussion of his files here.

Personally, while NNPP is an excellent listen with fantastic production quality and even markets to a target audience that, for once in this scene, includes me, his files aren't very effective. They're good to listen to and fantasize with, but they barely even have short term effects on me, let alone long term.

I understand that for many people it really is just about the enjoyment and fantasy in the moment, but personally if I'm looking for any degree of permanence I'd take Bambi, Mr Daniel, or a couple of small, lower-quality Youtube/Hypnotube tists.
(09 Sep 2022, 13:55 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(09 Sep 2022, 12:15 )wolford57 Wrote: To each their own, but I can’t listen to these three any more. I went through Bambi a couple times, never did anything for me. SB a few times, got bored, kei just made my ears hurt. There are a few decent creators out there but Neural Nets and Pretty Patterns is far and away the most prolific, creative, and high quality. I’m surprised there isn’t more discussion of his files here.

Personally, while NNPP is an excellent listen with fantastic production quality and even markets to a target audience that, for once in this scene, includes me, his files aren't very effective. They're good to listen to and fantasize with, but they barely even have short term effects on me, let alone long term.

I understand that for many people it really is just about the enjoyment and fantasy in the moment, but personally if I'm looking for any degree of permanence I'd take Bambi, Mr Daniel, or a couple of small, lower-quality Youtube/Hypnotube tists.
This is exactly how I feel about NNPP.

They are amazing content in of themselves and they often trigger me in ways that simply compliment the bambi files 

However there is no real "hypnotic" content in them imo
(09 Sep 2022, 13:55 )Lycalopex Wrote:

I suppose I might feel differently if any of those worked any better on me. At this point I’m pretty convinced that either I can’t be hypnotized by files, or nobody can be. What I do get, once in a great while, is a sort of flow state where I’m still 100% conscious but also totally engaged with the fantasy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei's MindWarp Like Ra 945 307,965 29 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,492 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,928 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,677 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin

Contributors: angelaalla (1) , bimboandrea25 (1) , Fils (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (1) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (1) , jmjars (1) , Like Ra (15) , Lycalopex (2) , Munkiman (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ranma82 (1) , sb77 (2) , spiraltone42 (1) , wolford57 (2)