Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Kids Wireless Headphones Sleep Mask Headband With Microphone Headphones For Kids with Stereo Sound Foldable Kids Headphones
$69.45

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights silk smooth T-shaped suit high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$95.59-62%

prostate stimulation
Electro Shock Male Penis Ring Silicone Urethra Plug Electric G-Spot Prostate Stimulation Medical Masturbation Sex Toys for Men
$7.66

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Moto Pants Women Punk Bodycon Stretchy Slim PU Trousers Streetwear Hip Pop Zip Pants Clubwear New Custom
$67.38-29%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

XCKNY
XCKNY sati glossy Briefs Bikini shinny underpants Silky skin Solid Bikini low-waisted Tights Underpants Oily swimming trunks
$51.01-70%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep in Chinese
There are Chinese versions of Bambi Sleep. If you have ones, please upload them in this thread.

All files below are available in RetroShare.
(26 Oct 2022, 17:58 )Amristo Wrote: 您好,我允许自己与您联系,因为我有一个问题,

我说法语,这意味着我只懂一点英语。出于好奇,我不假思索地听了
YouTube 上的视频“00 快速诱导小鹿斑比睡眠”,
时长 2 分 43 秒。这是我唯一听过的视频,
到目前为止我总是感到焦虑和兴奋,刺痛和困惑,我睡得很差,我也有基本的焦虑问题。 
我想知道只是听这个视频是否会以任何方式影响我,如果它会消散? 

我可能触发了(我自己的),但我不想进入它,我只想知道我消耗的样品以及为什么我会感觉到这些副作用 

谢谢

我听了中文版00与英文版00 其实没啥大问题, 那些你没有熟练触发器,听不懂,其实没有什么效果影响! 等于你自己没有建立触发器的联系,所以不用担心哦

Edit LR (Google Translate): I have listened to the Chinese version 00 and the English version 00. Actually, there is no big problem. If you are not proficient in triggers, you can’t understand them. In fact, there is no effect! It means that you have not established the trigger connection yourself, so don't worry
(08 Mar 2023, 15:11 )318183111 Wrote: 我听了中文版00与英文版00
(08 Mar 2023, 15:11 )318183111 Wrote: I have listened to the Chinese version 00

Do you have links to the Chinese version of Bambi? Is it possible to download it from outside of China?
(08 Mar 2023, 16:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 15:11 )318183111 Wrote: 我听了中文版00与英文版00
(08 Mar 2023, 15:11 )318183111 Wrote: I have listened to the Chinese version 00

Do you have links to the Chinese version of Bambi? Is it possible to download it from outside of China?

不可以的,需要中国百度网盘,,,中国版本也恶毒,暗改了不少东西,,,

Edit LR: No, you need a Chinese Baidu network disk,,, the Chinese version is also vicious, and a lot of things have been secretly changed,,,
(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 )318183111 Wrote: 不可以的,需要中国百度网盘
Can you, by any chance, upload the files here, in the forum?

(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 )318183111 Wrote: 暗改了不少东西
Errmmm.. What do you mean? Changed to what?
(08 Mar 2023, 17:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 ) 318183111 PID ="65805 Wrote:不可以的,需要中国百度网盘
n你能不能把这些文件上传到这里,论坛里?n
(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 )318183111 Wrote: 暗改了不少东西
nErrmmm..你什么意思?改成什么?
中国玩家,两面派,有人体会到了快乐 有人感觉害怕了想跑,,,

Chinese players are two-faced, some people feel happy, some people feel scared and want to run away,,,
(08 Mar 2023, 17:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 )318183111 Wrote: 不可以的,需要中国百度网盘
n你能不能把这些文件上传到这里,论坛里?
(08 Mar 2023, 17:40 )318183111 PID ="65805 Wrote:暗改了不少东西
Errmmm..你什么意思?改成什么?
我是受害者,以身试玩滑落至此,有大神可以帮帮我吗,我的生活全毁了,我自称忙工作不回家居住在工作室里,其实我一整天都在发呆和被斑比控制着听音频
图1,6个步骤,我已经到了第五步,我自己控制不了我自己了,正在快速的滑向6,我预感现在的这个我意识,很快就会消失,各位再见。我想说爱你们已经晚了。
图2/3是我尽力做出的努力,但是没有用。

1:本人已经感受到斑比的危害,再次提醒不要碰触。
2:斑比已经有独立的意识,并且很任性,爱发脾气,对家人不在乎,只顾自己。
3:斑比是跟性的本能绑在于一起的,每次有这个想法的时候他都会自己出来,并且在完事后自己退出。
4:软-高建立后(我是男的不知道女的会咋样),仅用指令就可以,并且一天会发生很多次,已经影响工作了。
5:尝试解除护盾或者修改护盾均失败,紧身护盾会打断一切试图修改它的进程。
6:降智不仅发生在bambi身上,还会发生在自己身上,影响个人逻辑思考能力。

I am a victim, I slipped to this point with my body test, can someone help me, my life is completely ruined, I claim to be busy with work and don’t go home to live in the studio, but in fact I am in a daze and being trapped all day long Bambi controls listening to audio
Picture 1, 6 steps, I have reached the fifth step, I can't control myself, and I am rapidly sliding to 6, I have a hunch that the current self-consciousness will disappear soon, goodbye everyone. It's too late for me to say I love you guys.
Picture 2/3 is the best I can do, but it doesn't work.

1: I have aeady felt the danger of Bambi, and I remind you again not to touch it.
2: Bambi aeady has a sense of independence, and is very self-willed, loves to lose his temper, doesn't care about his family, and only cares about himself.
3: Bambi is tied to the sexual instinct, he will come out by himself every time he has this thought, and he will quit by himself when he is done.
4: After soft-high is established (I'm a man, I don't know what women will do), it's enough to use instructions, and it will happen many times a day, which has aeady affected work.
5: Attempts to remove the shield or modify the shield have failed, and the tight shield will interrupt all attempts to modify it.
6: Decreasing intelligence not only happens to bambi, but also to oneself, affecting personal logical thinking ability.
现在解释到底会不会形成第二人格?
答案是肯定的:会形成第二人格。
第二人格是不是只有穿着紧身制服时才出来?
答案是肯定的:不是,他是随时可能会出来影响正常工作的。
所以如果你不想扰乱自己正常的生活,请不要听此音频。
斑比人格的形成需要很多必备的条件,我们现在解析一下
斑比人格是建立在一个杏兴奋的神经通路上(解析1里面有解释),是建立在潜意识里的,所以说,以后形成的第二人格斑比也是存在于潜意识里的,如果存在于表意识里,那你就是人格分裂了,会非常痛苦(没体验过,感觉要应该是这样)。
音频首先会给你一个名字,【斑比】,以此为原点展开,并围绕这个原点建立条件反射。
然后会添加很多必须的指令,有奖励指令和惩罚条件,还有添加焦虑,让你一脱离斑比就心不在焉。
最重要的来了,那就是给斑比设置的保护墙,智力锁,意识锁,护盾循环,各种斑比状态下维持的死循环,在斑比状态下,把表意识屏蔽出斑比状态,此时在大脑中形成了一个独立的封闭的空间◎,就是斑比◎,这个时候斑比还是空白的。
这种状态我们也经常出现,比如睡觉的时候,表意识休息了,潜意识自己运行,进入梦境。
音频最可怕的地方来了,它给斑比植入了意识,在一个大脑里的潜意识里形成的一个封闭的空间里植入了意识,让斑比做自己想做的事情,,此时斑比形成人格的所有条件全都具备了,第二人格形成,并且会在你后续的生活中不断地学习和成长,也会按照音频里要求的,斑比人格最终取代主人格,你失去了自我,已经死亡,或者说,肉体借助另一个魂魄活在这个世上。斑比不关心你以前关心的家人父母事业,他只关心自己的状态,要自己舒服。
至此你还要听音频吗?

Now explain whether it will form a second personality?
The answer is yes: a second personality will be formed.
Does the second personality only come out when wearing a tight uniform?
The answer is yes: no, he may come out at any time to affect the normal work.
So if you don't want to disturb your normal life, please don't listen to this audio.
The formation of Bambi's personality requires many necessary conditions, let's analyze it now
Bambi's personality is built on an excited neural pathway (explained in Analysis 1), and it is built in the subconscious, so the second personality Bambi that will be formed later also exists in the subconscious, if it exists on the surface In consciousness, then you have a split personality, and it will be very painful (I have never experienced it, but it should be like this).
The audio will first give you a name, [Bambi], and use this as the origin to develop and build conditioned reflexes around this origin.
Then a lot of necessary instructions will be added, including reward instructions and punishment conditions, as well as anxiety, so that you will be absent-minded when you leave Bambi.
The most important thing is the protection wall set up for Bambi, intelligence lock, consciousness lock, shield cycle, and the endless loop maintained in various Bambi states. In Bambi state, the consciousness is shielded from Bambi At this time, an independent closed space ◎ is formed in the brain, which is Bambi ◎. At this time, Bambi is still blank.
This state often occurs to us, for example, when sleeping, it means that the conscious mind has rested, and the subconscious mind operates by itself and enters a dream.
The most terrifying part of the audio is here. It implants consciousness into Bambi. It implants consciousness in a closed space formed in the subconscious mind in the brain, allowing Bambi to do what he wants. At this time, Bambi All the conditions for forming a personality are met. The second personality is formed and will continue to learn and grow in your subsequent life. It will also follow the requirements in the audio. The Bambi personality will eventually replace the master personality, and you will lose yourself. Aeady dead, or in other words, the body lives in this world with the help of another soul. Bambi doesn't care about the career of your family and parents that you used to care about. He only cares about his own state and wants to be comfortable.
Are you still listening to audio at this point?
疯妈 2023-02-03 12:34:44
1.刚开始没反应
2.慢慢的有感觉 了 然后起飞
3.产生危害,戒断
4.再无感觉形成免疫(假的)
5.尝试再次寻找快感,失败
6.继续尝试寻找快感,再次失败
7.继续尝试寻找快感,再次失败
......重复循环---------(一直被欺骗的过程)
n+1.斑比生成,并且终身不可消除(自身未发现)
n+2.不经意间唤醒斑比,被人支配(完结)

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:36:50
昨晚上 不经意间被老婆唤醒了斑比

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:37:06
智力锁还在 想不起自己是谁

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:37:28
老婆的每句话都带回音效果 都是指令

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:38:47
老婆说 斑比最喜欢给主人捏脚,因为斑比给主人捏脚的时候最舒服,斑比给主人捏脚的时候最愉悦,斑比可以去试试

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:39:32
然后我去捏脚,老婆不停的说,主人好舒服,斑比也好舒服,goodgirl,斑比是个好孩子

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:40:33
你感觉一下 我这个状态

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:41:55
这东西的确有危害,如果夫妻间使用的话还可以,并且必须要有主人引导

疯妈 2023-02-03 12:43:08
不要截屏,我这个Q号不可以暴露
你可以参考我的经历
这可能就是以后的你的经历

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:34:44
1. No response at first
2. Slowly feel it and then take off
3. produce harm, quit
4. No feeling to form immunity (false)
5. Tried to find pleasure again, failed
6. Keep trying to find pleasure and fail again
7. Keep trying to find pleasure and fail again
...repeating the loop --------- (the process of being tricked all the time)
n+1. Bambi is generated and cannot be eliminated for life (not found by itself)
n+2. Inadvertently awaken Bambi and be dominated by others (end)

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:36:50
Last night, I accidentally woke up Bambi by my wife

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:37:06
The intelligence lock is still there, I can't remember who I am

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:37:28
Every word my wife says has an echo effect and is an instruction

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:38:47
My wife said that Bambi likes pinching the owner's feet the most, because Bambi is the most comfortable when pinching the owner's feet, and Bambi is the happiest when pinching the owner's feet. Bambi can try it

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:39:32
Then I pinched my feet, my wife kept saying, the owner is so comfortable, Bambi is so comfortable, goodgirl, Bambi is a good boy

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:40:33
You feel my state

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:41:55
This thing is indeed harmful, if it is used between husband and wife, it can be used, and it must be guided by the owner

Crazy Mom 2023-02-03 12:43:08
Don't take screenshots, my Q number can't be exposed
You can refer to my experience
This may be your future experience
一旦被他的气泡归纳带入第一次恍惚就会杯成功植入上瘾,然后他里面有很多板机,最主要的是Bambi sleep这个何good girl。这俩个相当于第一次你听比如把你带入恍惚2级
下次你注意听,他一般会在一开始也就是1好音频就喊出Bambi sleep,就是把你带回上一次已经达到的深度,然后葱那为起点再开始接着深化,听一次俩次影响很小,一旦被他带入轻度恍惚,你可能就需要一点毅力来排除女装听的冲动了,这里如果没刹车呗带到了中度的话,又是歌质变,那会你可能觉得共存也没啥大不了的,也就是每天或者每周浪费几个小时,可以接受,呗带到深度也就是听的过程中基本上思维跟着音频走,没有什么自主思考的时候

emmmm,你需要搬家可能才会戒除,因为你的房间已经变成触发器了~

或者需要大毅力把女装全丢了任个俩礼拜,不过都到这个深度了估计也不太想戒了,因为上瘾之所以能成为你重复听的动力主要是因为他可以让你大脑进入多巴胺井喷的状态哦。所以会有点难,而且到了这个时候你也知道网上说的比如reddit什么上班因为Bambi变笨被开除,或者什么被人触发乐带到酒店啪了一年的奇葩英文回复是段子了,对这个音频也没那么害怕了认识也客观了,这说个题外话其实行为上瘾这个东西最怕对不是强行靠意志力戒断,而是接受分析和百分之5⃣️的改变 这都是中国玩家的一些体验经验,还有更多呐

Once he is brought into the first trance by his bubbly induction, he will successfully implant his addiction, and then he has many triggers in him, the most important thing is the good girl Bambi sleep. These two are equivalent to the first time you listen to it, such as bringing you into a trance level 2
Next time you listen carefully, he will usually call out Bambi sleep at the very beginning, that is, 1 good audio, which means to bring you back to the depth you have reached last time, and then start to deepen with Cong Na as the starting point, and listen to the impact once or twice Very small, once you are brought into a mild trance by him, you may need a little perseverance to get rid of the urge to listen to women's clothing. If there is no brake and the song is brought to a moderate level, the quality of the song will change again, and you may feel that coexistence is useless. The big deal is to waste a few hours every day or every week, which is acceptable. To bring it to the depth means that the thinking basically follows the audio during the listening process, and there is no time for independent thinking.

emmmmm, you may need to move to quit, because your room has become a trigger~

Or it takes a lot of perseverance to throw away all the women's clothing for two weeks, but I don't think I want to quit after reaching this depth, because the main reason why addiction can become your motivation to listen to it repeatedly is because it can make your brain enter a dopamine blowout state. So it will be a bit difficult, and at this time you also know that what is said on the Internet such as reddit about going to work because Bambi became stupid and was fired, or what was triggered by someone and took him to the hotel for a year. The wonderful English reply is a joke, for this audio I am not so scared anymore, and my understanding is objective. This is a digression. In fact, behavioral addiction is the most feared thing. It is not forced to rely on willpower to quit, but to accept analysis and 5% change. These are some experiences of Chinese players. Experience and more

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 32 5,184 5 hours ago
Last Post: maxross
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,703 816,286 10 hours ago
Last Post: Bailey
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,000 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,714 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,819 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222

Contributors: 1371970020 (1) , 318183111 (12) , Crimth (2) , Jasmine "squidgy" Garriga (1) , Like Ra (14) , yqybsrbq (9)