Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

latex fetish
Womens Hot Sexy Wetlook PU Leather Lingerie Dress Black PVC Latex Zipper Clubwear Catsuit Erotic Fetish Wear Mini Dress Costumes
$21.27-22%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34

latex one piece
Cartoon One Piece Theme DIY Balloons Party Supplies Birthday Banner Latex Balloon Decoration Cake Supplies Kid Girl gift
$13.25-29%

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation
A different set that I did wearing a plastic sauna suit with the hood pulled up and over the bag and the shower hose was run through the hood and taped into the bag and sealed and filled.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 corey-water-bag-316-a.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-b.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-c.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-d.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-e.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-f.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-g.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-h.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-i.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-j.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-k.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-l.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-m.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-n.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-o.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-p.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-q.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-r.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-s.jpg     corey-water-bag-316-sfish.jpg   
more various drown/water bagging photos and a small video.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3599601381.jpg     859033water-bag-heidi-corey.jpg   
video didnt work unfortunately when I tried to post it.
Wow! So it's you! I love your work! Beautiful, and very erotic! (There is one thing we have different opinions on, though - smoking 😊 )
(03 Mar 2019, 23:54 )jennifercori Wrote: video didnt work unfortunately when I tried to post it.
How big is it? If it's bigger, than 100MB I can post it on Vimeo or Bitchute for you.

Can you upload it on https://fex.net/230807647680 ? No account needed Click on "Transfer files", then "View files", "Upload".
(04 Mar 2019, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow! So it's you! I love your work! Beautiful, and very erotic! (There is one thing we have different opinions on, though - smoking 😊 )

I have always loved a woman smoking the very long feminine cigarettes. I am not really into any other type of smoking, but since I have brought Jennifer out, she really love showing off smoking so even though we differ on it, its something that is a huge part of my erotic nature so unfortunately it will always be there.
https://fex.net/230807647680 

Thanks for the info to upload this. If it works, thats great. I will post another one soon so I can remove the watermark from the video.
https://fex.net/230807647680?fileId=1276020027

I have a few more videos like this. I just need to get the file size a bit more easy to upload. Will post them later.
Do you, by any chance, have more of your drawings? 😋
(04 Mar 2019, 16:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you, by any chance, have more of your drawings? 😋

I did all of those drawings as a coping mechanism to get me through my late fiancee going through and eventually dying from cancer back in 2003. I met my current wife not terribly long after that and felt no need to continue drawing fantasies that I could come live out...so no, I haven't done by much in the way of fetish drawings in the past several years. I can however take commission work

Contributors: Frank (5) , jennifercori (16) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (21) , shemhamforash (1) , Tinker D (1) , Topsissy (1)