Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
New Sexy Flashing Rhinestones Pink Bra Short Outfit Bar Women Singer Show Bikini Clothes Evening Dance Birthday Outfit Set
$102.85-20%

hormone female
Capsule Vaginal Tightening Private Care Vagina Shrinking Postpartum Support & Balance Hormones Vaginial Tightening Pills Korean
$13.03-39%

thierry bondage
Thierry 65cm Genuine Leather Whip Spanking Bondage Whip Slave Fantasy Fetish Restraints Sex Toys for Couple Adult Games Roleplay
$20.61

2022 chastity
Male Chastity Device with Penis Ring Privacy Portable Cock Cages Men Virginity Chastity Lock Products sex toys S/L size 2022 NEW
$72.96

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Mesh Transparent Stocking Sexy Transparent Thigh-High Stockings Ultrathin Seamless Suspender Pantyhose Breathable Tights
$7.94-31%

latex swimsuit
Womens Latex Bodysuit Underwear Shiny Wet Look Patent Leather Jumpsuit One-Piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Backless Leotard Catsuit
$36.60-45%

app chastity
QIUI Upgraded Electric Shock Chastity Penis Cage APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Belt Device Sextoy For Men Gay Cellmate 2
$53.24-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Background hypnosis
Does anybody have any positive results from background, subliminal, silent subliminal hypnosis, or listening to the files while sleeping?

The idea is obvious - multitasking and obscurity. Not to manipulate the public around, but to hide "your training" from the public.
Never had any luck in that.

But I did notice that the tone of ones voice can be more relaxing than others.
Example:
The female voice does nothing for me.
But a type of tone in some male's voice puts me to sleep in a heartbeat.

Does this make any sences?
Yes and no, depending on what you mean 😉 I'm talking not about the "general" hypnosis, but about the one you do not have to concentrate on, and/or be in the trance state.
Yes, i listen to such files frequently when i'm exercising or doing my maid duties.
It helps me to stay motivated and focused on the task.
I noticed that I have to concentrate on the file in order to make it work. I'm yet to figure out a way to make background stuff work. I've seen script that should make listening while sleeping possible, but I can't find a recorded file yet. I hope there are similar files for background/subliminals as well.
i think it depends on the type of suggestion. Things like bondage files work better with 'active' listening. Background loops are more suitable for mental effects like feeling more submissive, dream manipulation and so on...
This is the script, does anybody know if there is a recorded version?

everything in this file is about listening to files while you sleep....everything I say in this file applies only when you listen to files while sleeping.....

whenever you set a file to play and go to bed while listening, your conscious mind will go to sleep.....your subconscious will listen and obey, but your conscious mind will go to sleep like it would normally do when you go to bed.....your subconscious mind will listen and obey perfectly, but your conscious mind will go into a normal state of sleep.....

you will find that if you listen to files while you sleep, you will get twice as much rest as you would if you slept without listening.....you will be twice as refreshed and twice as rested if you listen to files while you sleep.....if you sleep without listening to files, you will get as much rest as would be normal for the amount of time you slept, but if you listen while you're sleeping, you will get twice as much rest.....your conscious mind will be able to rest and sleep and dream just like normal if you aren't listening to files, but you will be twice as rested and refreshed if you are listening to files while you sleep......any amount of time spent listening while you sleep will give you twice as much rest as you would normally get for that amount of time.....any amount of time spent sleeping but not listening to files will get you the normal amount of rest for that amount of time.....when you listen while sleeping your subconscious will listen and remember and obey perfectly, just like if you were listening and not sleeping.....in fact, your subconscious will be able to listen, remember and obey even better than if you weren't sleeping, because your conscious mind can't interrupt or get in the way.....your conscious mind will sleep and dream just like it normally would, but your subconscious will listen and obey perfectly.....

when you listen to files while sleeping, you will feel yourself wrapped safe in my arms.....you will feel my arms wrapped comfortingly around you, holding you safe, keeping you safe.....you will feel my arms wrapped around you when you listen to files while sleeping.....feeling yourself wrapped safe in my arms will allow you to get better rest than you normally would for the same amount of time.....you will feel safe and comfortable wrapped in my arms when you listen to files while sleeping.....

when you listen to files while sleeping, any mention of awakening at the end of a file will instead take you deeper into trance.....you will not awaken at the end of a file, you will instead go deeper into trance.....your conscious mind and your resting will not be affected by this.....the awakening part at the end of files will only take you deeper into trance if you are listening while you sleep, you will not be awakened at the end of any file when you listen while sleeping.....

when you listen while sleeping you will be careful to keep the headphones on.....your subconscious will ensure that the headphones stay on when you listen while sleeping.....you will also make sure not to get wrapped up in the cord.....when you listen while sleeping you will not tangle yourself in the cord, your subconscious will keep the cord from getting wrapped around you.....

if you are listening to files while sleeping, you will turn the files off at the end of the last file that there is time to listen to fully before your alarm goes off.....if there is not time to hear all of the next file before you wake up, you will turn the files off at the end of the file that's currently playing.....you will not awaken until the alarm goes off.....you will remain deep in trance after you stop the files until the alarm goes off.....when the alarm goes off, you will orgasm hard the moment you wake up.....the orgasm will bring you immediately out of trance and wake you up instantly the moment the alarm goes off.....at no point during the night will you orgasm until the alarm goes off.....then you will immediately orgasm and be fully awake and conscious.....
(23 Dec 2017, 22:49 )occorics Wrote: i think it depends on the type of suggestion.
I mean something like "virtual plugs" or triggers. The former do not require statical poses, like bondage files, the latter do not have immediate effects.
(23 Dec 2017, 23:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Dec 2017, 22:49 )occorics Wrote: i think it depends on the type of suggestion.
I mean something like "virtual plugs" or triggers. The former do not require statical poses, like bondage files, the latter do not have immediate effects.

triggers should work, maybe not the first time, but with enough repetition...
(24 Dec 2017, 10:00 )occorics Wrote: triggers should work, maybe not the first time, but with enough repetition...
In my case they work once (or never) after a proper active listening. Nothing happens if I listen to a background track or subliminals.

Another reason I'm asking is that listening to the same file 3,4,10 times becomes extremely boring. You know every word and intonation and it stops working, unless there is a long period of not listening.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Background hypnotic sounds Like Ra 12 8,969 28 Oct 2017, 14:20
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: David V (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (11) , occorics (3) , Tinker D (1)