Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Women Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Fetish Sexy Handmade
$274.90-25%

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

sorbern
Alloy Optical Glasses Frame Women Gold Retro Round Metal Eyeglasses Frame Female Spectacle Prescription Myopia Glasses
$28.41-26%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Cut Out Erotic Set Women 5 Colors Chain Sexy Lingerie Set Flirting Lace Garter Brief Kit
$21.45-35%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-15%

latex leotard
Faux Leather Sexy Lingerie Wetlook Catsuit Jumpsuit for Men Short Sleeves Zipper Open Crotch Zentai Leotard Plus Size XL 2XL 3XL
$135.47-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Back in vacuum bondage guys !
Hey ! It has been a so long time guys ! Hope you are doing well !!!

I have been thinking for a very long time about my interest in vacuum bondage (and in BDSM in general). Finally, I understood I couldn't fight against it, and I should accept it ! That's why, secretly (because my girlfriend is very often out), I'll do some vacuum bondage again !

I apologize for having deleted my previous pictures. I freaked when I met someone from my town talking to me about my own pictures without knowing it was actually me ! But anyway...

So, let me show you some pictures of my setup, first:

20170109_192821.jpg     20170109_193820.jpg     20170109_193844.jpg     20170109_201645.jpg     20170109_201702.jpg     20170109_201948.jpg     vacavant.jpg     vacpendant.jpg     vacapres.jpg   

I suppose you guessed how it works. I am not gonna explain that much, but feel free to ask me anything !

If you want some more "private" answers to your "private" questions, just PV !
I do not see any pictures.
(17 Mar 2018, 11:09 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not see any pictures.

Now you might see it Likera 😉
Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!! 😉
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?
(29 Mar 2018, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?

So, Likera, the vacuum cleaner was connected to a hand switch, so it was easy to turn on and off the vacuum cleaner.

For the air in the mattress, actually, this is not what I used to breathe, however, this is not a bad idea 😊. Actually, there was a hole (hard to see it).

Friendly yours,

vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,153 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
back in vacuum bondage !!! vacuum_experiments 14 11,041 24 May 2019, 21:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , vacuum_experiments (3)