Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Back in vacuum bondage guys !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ! It has been a so long time guys ! Hope you are doing well !!!

I have been thinking for a very long time about my interest in vacuum bondage (and in BDSM in general). Finally, I understood I couldn't fight against it, and I should accept it ! That's why, secretly (because my girlfriend is very often out), I'll do some vacuum bondage again !

I apologize for having deleted my previous pictures. I freaked when I met someone from my town talking to me about my own pictures without knowing it was actually me ! But anyway...

So, let me show you some pictures of my setup, first:

[attachment=28666][attachment=28667][attachment=28668][attachment=28669][attachment=28670][attachment=28671][attachment=28672][attachment=28673][attachment=28674]

I suppose you guessed how it works. I am not gonna explain that much, but feel free to ask me anything !

If you want some more "private" answers to your "private" questions, just PV !
I do not see any pictures.
(17 Mar 2018, 11:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see any pictures.

Now you might see it Likera 😉
Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!! 😉
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?
(29 Mar 2018, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?

So, Likera, the vacuum cleaner was connected to a hand switch, so it was easy to turn on and off the vacuum cleaner.

For the air in the mattress, actually, this is not what I used to breathe, however, this is not a bad idea 😊. Actually, there was a hole (hard to see it).

Friendly yours,

vacuum_experiments