Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Japanese Sweet Lolita Op Dress Women Elegant Gothic Long Sleeve Princess Party Dresses Victorian Girly Harajuku Kawaii Vestidos
$459.80-30%

zentai
Ocean Tie Dyeing Cosplay Costume Jumpsuit Halloween Party Jumpsuits Carnival Woman Zentai Body Clothes Tights Body One-piece
$32.46-39%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Sport Workout Leggings Slim Fitness Leggings Women High Waist Warm Jeans Elastic Jeggings Denim Pants
$48.39

latex rubber fashion
Women's Fashion Party Outdoor Sexy stilettos High Heels slippers Latin Women Latin dance heels Boots shoes 2020 For Ballroom
$87.99-54%

temorish
BLACK LATEX THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS WITH TOES
$55.65-7%

anal balls
New small size four leaf clover Metal Anal butt plug 12 jewelry color beads kegel ball silicone eggs Sex toy for men women
$4.11-17%

latex swimsuit
Mens Latex Jumpsuit Shiny Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Lingerie Long Sleeve Cut Out Zipper Crotch Leotard Catsuit
$40.73-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Any good free video hosters?
(10 Oct 2018, 16:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I understand now.
A basic home pc is not an ideal choice to be used as a server because of the speed and the fact you may not have access to a T1 internet line or Fiber optic access portal/connection.

Lol only banks (maybe) use T1 now. That being said generally you do not want to host video on a single server due to latency, this is where CDNs come in.
CDNs are good for caching static files with no authentication. If authentication/authorization is needed (and they are needed in the forum) things are getting very complex. The current traffic is not that heavy, the storage is SSD, so for the time being I do not see any issues saving not big files locally. But I would prefer to keep big videos (80MB and larger) on a 3d party server and hot link them in the forum (what does not require authentication).
I use or have used a few more of the free sites: vimeo.com and xhamster.com - though they both suffer from those annoying pop-ups/adverts I can forgive them as they are after all free.

MJ
(12 Oct 2018, 07:54 )madjack Wrote: vimeo.com
Does vimeo allow "reasonably adult" videos?
Thanks guys! Let's try vimeo, I definitely prefer this one to any of the x/red/pron-tubes.
The latex catsuit video is moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=616
Vimeo seems like a great option!
Vimeo free account allows 500MB max a week with a total limit of 5GB. Better than nothing, but definitely not enough.
Some more to try out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vi...g_services
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison...g_services
Let's see if Bitchute is reliable enough. It works differently from the other video hosters - while you are watching the video, your browser distributes it via bittorrent protocol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to take good photos (also of yourself) Like Ra 7 1,052 16 May 2021, 18:50
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Free GIF creator Frank 0 1,080 04 Nov 2019, 20:57
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: Anne (5) , DressBindFun (1) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (33) , ltxrob (7) , madjack (3) , napras-sword (1) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (4) , vanessa_fetish (1) , zan (2)