Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
4 Sizes Male Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretchers Penis Bondage Kit Scrotal Squeeze Testis Rings Sex Toys BB-221
$157.30-49%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Penis Cock Ring Set Head Glans With Pressure Delay Time Erection Penis Ball Lock Cock Ring Male Sex Toy Man
$4.46

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo for Women Masturbator Soft Jelly Suction Cup Anal Big Penis Anal Plug Erotic Adults Female Lesbian Sex Toys
$2.83-51%

cock ring
Cock Ring for men Penis Ring with Beads Male Delay Ejaculation Scrotum Lock Ring Soft Durable Penis Ring Penis Lasting Ring
$15.60-50%

corset
Women Waist Slimming Corset High Waist Body Shaper Panties BBL Shorts Fitness Waist Trainer fajas Butt Lifter Slim Shapewear
$53.24-45%

inflatable anal plug
10-frequency Vibration Prostate Bead Inflation Huge Anal Plug Electric Orgasm Masturbation Massager Sex Product Butt Plug SexToy
$16.73

bondage device
Adult Games U Shaped Urinal Gag with Catheter Chastity Device Cock Cage Fetish BDSM Slave Bondage Sex Toys for Couples Erotic
$436.85-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anal Impaler scenario
Found an excellent scenario log by the "ties that bind me" blog.

The basic idea is stepping on an anal plug fixed on a vertical stand, with a help of a box to stand on, and then kicking away the box. If you wear high heals, there is no way to rise to your toetips and unplug. You are totally free to move, just unable to walk away anywhere 😇

Impaler scenario

The author (!!!applause!!!) combines the release with icelock on hands, however if the plug were high even having free hands would not help much. How the release could be designed that would lower the plug after certain time? maybe a piston filled with ice?

Cheers, Angel
That dildo (The Keg Butt Plug) is huge! Yet not expensive. I wonder what it feels when (if...) it's in...

As for the scenario... I love the idea, I always wanted to try it, but it still looks risky. Very unstable and both your internals and your balls are at high risk. One wrong movement and you are torn apart.
Yes, I would also simplify it 😊
Probably just use the impaler, and gravity to keep you down, so no walking away anywhere. Not even need to restrain legs or hands! You could in theory try to jump up and away, but THAT sounds risky 😊
I meant to adapt it to an impaler rising up to the position and then lowering down somehow?
You must exclude two, I would say fatal things:

1- sliding down
2- falling for/back/sidewards

What can be done:

1 - use a horizontal pole/platform as a limiter

2- mount the impaler close to a vertical pole, pillar, wall with fixing points and tie yourself to this object. The tie should not be tight, but robust enough to prevent falling.
Horizontal pole would be safe, but obviously the kink of only gravity keeping you of walking away would disappear. What about combining the impaller with a wide base that would prevent it going to any deeper? Like racing bicycle seat?
Also, if you had a good, heavy exercise bicycle, (Kettler style) you could mount to its seat? The seat is normally leaning backward, well off the base, so you could stand behind the bike, your back toward it?

[Image: Kettler-USA-Ergo-Racer-GT-Exercise-Bike~...1382_m.jpg]

Imagine the pole mounted just behind the seat, connected to the bike base. The seat would act a s comfy stop. Plus it is not easy to trip this 😊
(02 Jul 2013, 14:46 )whiteangel Wrote: Horizontal pole would be safe, but obviously the kink of only gravity keeping you of walking away would disappear.
No, you just limit the depth. BTW, if you look closely, Bobbi does use a limiter (see the images from the bottom camera).

I think I was not clear enough. I meant a short horizontal pole mounted to the vertical pole beneath the dildo.
(02 Jul 2013, 15:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I was not clear enough. I meant a short horizontal pole mounted to the vertical pole beneath the dildo.

Ah yes, that would make sense, an inverted T shape. Actually, the exercise bike would be just the thing 😊 Now, the release mechanism...
(02 Jul 2013, 17:06 )whiteangel Wrote: an inverted T shape
Yes! A very good definition!

(02 Jul 2013, 17:06 )whiteangel Wrote: Now, the release mechanism
Always difficult 😉

o- something to step on to get off the "hook".

The legs must not be bound in this case. The rope to that sturdy block can be blocked by an ice lock. Or arms are held away from the rope by am ice block.

o- you have to pull yourself up to get off the hook

In this case the legs can be bound. You will need a sturdy bar you can use to pull yourself up. An ice lock will hold your arms off the bar.

o- retracting impaler

An piece of ice will block the rod with the dildo from sliding down. When the ice has melt you can squeeze the dildo (with the rod) out yourself.

In all these scenarios it's difficult to prevent falling sidewards by tying yourself to a stationary object, because you will need some freedom to get off the dildo rod and walk/crawl away.

Any other ideas?
What about this:

mount the dildo perpendicularily to the handle of a kitchen paddle like this:

[Image: BK01PaddleCuttingBoardB.jpg]

Put it on kitchen table, with the handle protruding over the table edge, and weight it down with an open can of 20kg wallpaint, you would definitively not like to spill on your floor, unless you were in real danger.
Put your hands out of reach of the can, until a key drops allowing you to free your hands...
Maybe the feeling would not be good if the paddle slipped around too easily, maybe a rubber under it would make it feel more tied down? 😇
I have another idea. Need to find the drawing...

Contributors: Like Ra (7) , white_angel (7)