Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--7)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

app electric shock
APP Remote Electric Shock Vaginal Kegel Ball Vibrating Egg Vibrator Femme Wireless G Spot Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys For Women
$33.64-29%

bondage hood
New Leather Fetish head Bondage Dog Headgear Mask Hood Open Mouth BDSM restraint oral Sex Toy For Woman man Slave Game
$123.64-50%

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas Women's Compression Waist Trainer Body Shaper Slimming Butt Lifter Tummy Control Open Bust Shapewear
$26.37

amoresy
AMORESY new color M-3XL satin gloss opaque leggless pants shiny wet look tights sexy stockings Japanese slim high pants
$31.31

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Royal Blue Crotch Thigh High Boots Ladies Gold Toe Pointed Toe High Heel Stilettos Custom Slim Wide Fit Calf Boot
$180.29-35%

crossdress anime
Sanrio Anime Hobby My Melody Kuromi Cinnamoroll Hello Kitty Crossdressing Cat Series Plush Doll Bag Pendant Birthday Present
$6.35-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things kigurumi
Okay, I'll try to amend my mistake. Imagine you wake up and suddenly realize you are wearing a full encasement latex kigurumi suit with no possible release.
Let the sound of latex engulf you, allow your skin to feel the tightness of rubber hugging you, acknowledge all your sensations and let them flow, breath deeply and enjoy your new self!

latex_kigurumi-01.mp4 (Size: 8.9 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1355425964268765186
(13 Apr 2021, 23:31 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Okay, I'll try to amend my mistake.

Success! I might need a moment though
What is your first thought? Watch until the end!

kigurumi_female_mask-03.mp4 (Size: 8.12 MB )

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/cnxre/status/1383387880685412352

This video is much deeper than it appears from the first sight. Not even sure where to discuss what's in my mind...
(18 Apr 2021, 02:07 )Like Ra Wrote: What is your first thought?

I wonder if she could get more points by swinging her bag around like a windmill.

What were you curious about? Just a kigu doing kigu stuff.
(18 Apr 2021, 02:55 )essanym Wrote: What were you curious about? Just a kigu doing kigu stuff.

- she(?) looks like a kid! I was absolutely convinced, that it's a playing kid until the last moment
- what made me think, that it's a kid? Proportions! Proportions first, then what looks like the slightly uncoordinated childish movements and general high level of energy
- if she(?) can fool me, she can fool others (obviously. not everybody 😁)
- despite the limited vision and breathing, she could catch what she had to catch
- the cameras and AI behind them are becoming more and more smart
- add some body sensors
- imagine a controlled environment, where you have to dress and behave according to particular standards - the system will see and understand enough to either reward or punish the subject (in both utopian and dystopian senses)
- think of forced feminization scenarios (add some hypno to the mix) 😋
- think of (self-)bondage scenarios
- think of other (please positive and kinky!) scenarious 😉
(12 Apr 2021, 20:30 )essanym Wrote:
(12 Apr 2021, 16:50 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Okay I wasn't expecting that when I searched for kigurumis...

I've seen them before but have never understood why they exist or why they seem to be as popular as they are.  Personally, I find them super repulsive.  If anyone who reads this likes cyclops kigs, I would love to know what it is that makes you like them.
Cartoon Network, Futurama, Leala the single eyed girl at Planet express.

That’s what I’m thinking about.
There's a sizeable fetish fandom in Japan of monster girls of all types, including the cyclops. Monster Musume is one of the more recent and thorough manga/anime series that I can think of about monster girls, and it's Cyclops representative seems like a lovely girl. The fact that she is her team's sniper is downright hilarious after the joke made in the first episode of Futurama regarding depth perception. They do explain the logic of it being because her single eye has better vision than normal double eyes, which is interesting given the original Cyclops myths.

I must admit that the Cyclops thing is a bit off-putting to me as well, but I'm in no position to kinkshame anyone over it. I don't think any of us are, really. 😉

Everyone's got their thing. It's no surprise that something that is a thing in Japan now has kigu representation. I'm just wondering how the optical mechanics change from two eyes to one....
(18 Apr 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I vaguely recall a museum doing something similar, I forgot the exact name/place. They were reenacting the Victorian era and you could choose the role you wanted to take the tour in (feminine/masculine). So if you were male and decided to take the tour as female, they had all the attire ready for you, corset included. You earned 'points' for doing things in your assigned role, and you lost points for not doing thing in your assigned role. Of course the inverse also applied, being female and choosing a male tour.

I tried to find the exact reference of that tour, but I just can't find it. I'll hunt that down and post a follow up link.

I really hope you're able to find that and post an update. I've not heard of anything like that but it sounds awesome.
(19 Apr 2021, 10:00 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Apr 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I vaguely recall a museum doing something similar, I forgot the exact name/place. They were reenacting the Victorian era and you could choose the role you wanted to take the tour in (feminine/masculine). So if you were male and decided to take the tour as female, they had all the attire ready for you, corset included. You earned 'points' for doing things in your assigned role, and you lost points for not doing thing in your assigned role. Of course the inverse also applied, being female and choosing a male tour.

I tried to find the exact reference of that tour, but I just can't find it. I'll hunt that down and post a follow up link.

I really hope you're able to find that and post an update.  I've not heard of anything like that but it sounds awesome.

+1 for me  😉
(18 Apr 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Okay... now I feel like a monster 😟 I wasn't aware kinkshame was a thing, and that there was a chance that what I posted could be interpreted as that.
Please to any cyclops kig fans, I apologize if I made you feel bad... I'm very ashamed of myself right now.

I'm glad you were able to  learn something today. I also don't think what you said was really kinkshaming. It was just a reaction to something that was off-putting to you and not your bag. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and using the type that has no problem letting others do their thing.

I'm just glad my post was educational, even though not in the way I was expecting. 😅

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kigurumi enterology. Culmor 27 5,518 19 Apr 2024, 12:05
Last Post: Culmor
All things Bunny girls! PurpleVibes 24 5,868 24 Jan 2023, 01:02
Last Post: pixie

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Charizardmewtwo (4) , Culmor (5) , essanym (9) , KageRa (21) , Kit-Katt (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (26) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , no smile (2) , PurpleVibes (2) , TightSlip (9) , Tinker D (6)