Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Wireless Remote Vibrator for Woman Female Bluetooth App Clitoris Stimulation Wearable Erotic Sex Toy Goods for Adults Couple 18
$29.62-51%

leather pencil skirt
Gothic Solid Sexy Mini Black Skirt Y2k Woman Lace-up Punk 2023 New Hippie High Waist Faldas Leather Pencil Skirt Streetwear Club
$20.15-40%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Woman Pumps PVC Transparent Feather Perspex Crystal High Heels Fur Peep Toe Mules Slippers Ladies Slides Shoes
$24.13

self bondage
Erotic Eye Mask Self Bondage Restraint Ribbon BDSM Masks Eyes Patch Blindfold Masque Sex Toys For Couples SM Slave Adult game
$6.90-52%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

shapewear
Women Slimming Underwear Magnetic Corset Shapewear Tummy Body Shaper Control Postpartum Thigh Waist Corsets Bodysuit
$22.37-54%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy thong oil smooth Open crotch thong sport swim pants bottoming underpants Sexy Underwear
$30.00-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things kigurumi
(04 Sep 2018, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Since I can't be confused with a girl, I think animegao kigurumi is the only way to explore the feminine side 😉 Yes cartoonish, but still less cringing.

My mindset is that Animegao Kig is the highest form of cosplay. The method by which you can best lose yourself in the character. Its also definitely the best way to crossplay because done propperly there's no way to tell for sure the gender of the person inside. In fact i've sat down in a row of 6 Kigs, 3 male and 3 female, and people tried to guess who was male and female. Almost everyone got it wrong and guessed that the dudes were the girls.
Oh right, in regards to people talking about price. It doesnt HAVE to be as brutally expensive as some people think. With the right makers and with enough knowledge and effort you can get yourself in entry level with around 700 USD
Can we see you in the non-latex zentai suit from various angles? No costume or accessories, so we can get an idea?
(04 Sep 2018, 16:00 )KageRa Wrote: Almost everyone got it wrong and guessed that the dudes were the girls.
That's it! Nice!

BTW, I think we have accumulated quite a few cosplay threads to create a separate subforum. Let's see here ....
(04 Sep 2018, 16:02 )KageRa Wrote: you can get yourself in entry level with around 700 USD
I would call it rather expensive for a "non-professional fetish" 😁
(04 Sep 2018, 16:14 )TightSlip Wrote: Can we see you in the non-latex zentai suit from various angles? No costume or accessories, so we can get an idea?

I'll see if i can get some shots tonight before I go on cam. I dont have any "naked" shots yet so might as well do that I guess. I have no intent of ever showing my face in anything related to my kig stuff
(04 Sep 2018, 16:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Sep 2018, 16:02 )KageRa Wrote: you can get yourself in entry level with around 700 USD
I would call it rather expensive for a "non-professional fetish" 😁

you can easily say the same thing about good latex though and on average this will survive alot longer than cheap latex so its not unreasonable to compare the kig masks and good latex. That price is all inclusive btw. It covers the mask, hadatai, shapewear, padding, and underlayers. just add costume to taste

More of my stuff(non kinky) if anyone wants to see
https://twitter.com/KageRa66b
No, don’t wanna see faces. All of the suit pictures aeady have a costume. It’s just hard to tell how the form turns out when worn. No biggie, just trying to find a suit that gives a good “naked” form before buying.
this is pretty close from what i've aeady got

Ddp_OHnUwAER_N1.jpg   
Heyo, thanks for the images. 

FYI: I didn’t intend to make you feel uncomfortable with the suit request. If I offended, please accept my apologies!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kigurumi enterology. Culmor 26 5,206 27 Nov 2023, 10:31
Last Post: Culmor
All things Bunny girls! PurpleVibes 27 5,804 24 Jan 2023, 01:02
Last Post: pixie

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Charizardmewtwo (4) , Culmor (5) , essanym (9) , KageRa (21) , Kit-Katt (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (26) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , no smile (2) , PurpleVibes (5) , TightSlip (9) , Tinker D (6)