Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Sexy Fashion Women Tights Stockings Wetlook Shiny Stocking Clubwear Stretchy Footless Thigh-high Tights Stockings Sexy Costumes
$6.58

sexy oil bodysuit
Men Sexy Bodysuit Oil Glossy See Through Stretchy U Convex Pouch Underwear Sleeveless Playsuit Sheer Mesh Transparent Night Club
$58.93-50%

hentai
1/7 Insight Succubus Gakuen Nem Lilim Sexy Nikukan Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection Hentai Model Doll gifts
$41.14-41%

realistic mask kigurumi
(C2-010) Anime Cartoon Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Half Head Masks Female Realistic Mask Cross Dresser
$482.78-10%

jialuowei
jialuowei 2018 New arrival 18CM high Heel wedges Platform Sexy Fetish stunning slim over-the-knee thigh boots unisex plus size
$833.08-20%

sexy
Lace Panties Sexy Women Lace Briefs Transparent Low-Rise Pantys Underwear Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie L-XL
$18.20

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Black and Red Long Sexy Fetish Gloves for Men Women
$24.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things kigurumi
(28 Sep 2022, 23:31 )Culmor Wrote: Here's something I couldn't immediately work out.

It's a breathing apparatus with one-way valves that goes under an air-tight lockable kig mask and attaches to vents hidden under the wig. For some reason I find that a really exciting concept.

The thin tube is apparently for drinking during long sessions, I still haven't found out exactly how that works.

Looks like someone took a bog standard work mask and taped over it with electrical tape. The vents just look like some pipes although one could jury rig them out of snorkel parts. 

The thin tube is probably for drinking. The mask covers nose and mouth, you just plug a straw in to the area near the mouth and they could probably grab and drink some. 

It probably isn't even for fetish reasons. I have a sensory hood that has mouth holes and no nose holes and when I breath out it causes condensation and moisture in the hood. Kig masks don't look like they have massive vents near the nose for breathing with how tiny the noses are, probably causes the same problem. Using something like this would allow one to stay for longer and the tube would mean you can stay hydrated. Extremely useful if you need to remain in for several hours. Some of course might have that as a fetish.

Quick check later: yeah this is actually a feature on some gas masks which are designed to be worn for a prolonged period.
Here's another mask which has breathing tubes and inbuilt locks:

kig4.jpg     kig3.jpg   

At least the locks would prevent this!

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6Ui8nvZNw
]Elastigirl's Face Falls Off - Disney, Florida 16/1/2014 - YouTube[/url]
(29 Sep 2022, 10:29 )Culmor Wrote: Here's another mask which has breathing tubes and inbuilt locks:
[attachment=56381][attachment=56382]
At least the locks would prevent this!
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6Ui8nvZNw
]Elastigirl's Face Falls Off - Disney, Florida 16/1/2014 - YouTube[/url]
Wow, these look like some really long nose tubes.
(20 Apr 2021, 21:36 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(19 Apr 2021, 10:00 )essanym Wrote: I really hope you're able to find that and post an update.
Yeah me too, up until now it's proving to be very difficult to track that reference down. Although don't get your hopes too high, my memory is very foggy since I read that page 10+ years ago, even if I find it the exhibition is most certainly over by now, but I promise I'll keep searching.

The entire post was a 2 minute read mostly focusing on Victorian etiquette and posture. What I do remember is that the dresses/suits had some hidden sensors that could detect if your posture was correct or not. That's how you won/lost points. I also remember the photographs, there was one guy looking up being tight laced in a dress similar to this one:

What about now
So this is something fairly new to me but oh so intriguing. I've sourced a well priced bodysuit, but oh boy the masks can be expensive!!! Are there any cheaper entry level ones that are OK?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kigurumi enterology. Culmor 27 5,530 19 Apr 2024, 12:05
Last Post: Culmor
All things Bunny girls! PurpleVibes 24 5,875 24 Jan 2023, 01:02
Last Post: pixie

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , Charizardmewtwo (4) , Culmor (5) , essanym (9) , KageRa (21) , Kit-Katt (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (26) , ltxrob (2) , Max515 (2) , no smile (2) , PurpleVibes (2) , TightSlip (9) , Tinker D (6)