Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Rubber Hood Fox Handmade Masquerade Tight Zipper 0.4mm Size S-XXL
$648.08-65%

shiny pantyhose
Smooth Satin Tights Plus Size Night Club Party Lingerie Sexy Open Crotch Leggings Ladies High Elastic 80D Oil Shiny Pantyhose
$9.89-2%

ikoky
Male Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men Erotic Goods for Adult Dick Erection Sperm Sperm Lock Delay Ejaculation
$6.06-2%

breath control latex
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

zentai
Superhero Flash Cosplay Anime Halloween Costumes for Kids Zentai Masquerade Jumpsuits Alien Party Festival Dress Movie Suit Boy
$221.03-42%

speerise
Speerise Women's Long Sleeve Leotard Spandex Ballet Dance Bodysuit Scoop Neck Gymnastics Suit
$166.97-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things Aaron Carty.
Aaron at The Tropicana, Covent Garden (London) a couple of weeks ago. That doesn't look... comfortable.

AC1.jpg     AC2.jpg   
Some pics from a recent performance by Aaron.

AC1.jpg     AC2.jpg     AC3.jpg     AC4.jpg     AC6.jpg     AC5.jpg   

I was just thinking how I liked how his netskins(?) are visible under the sheer parts of his leotard when I noticed something changes between the last two pics.

AC7.jpg   

Curiouser and curiouser ...

2.jpg     4.jpg   
(16 Jul 2017, 05:39 )culmor Wrote: I noticed something changes between the last two pics
Is there a video?
I've only found the short low-res one on his website so far.

screenshots.jpg   
Armpit pads?
I've found a slightly better video but it leaves me none the wiser.

vimeo.com/225688024

Whatever they  are they slide down inside his leotard throughout the clip.

screenshots.jpg   

Some higher-res pics.

P1.jpg     N.jpg     N1.jpg     Comp2.jpg   
Hi-res video available now, the pads seem to start off somewhere near his collar-bones.  I like how he doesn't seem to realise they've migrated south till about 14:00 when he turns his back to the camera and pulls them out 😊

vimeo.com/229257362
As someone mentioned tight mini-shorts with shiny tights here's Aaron's latest clip. Worn with nude fishnets and a black leo as welll, I think.

vimeo.com/237207763

Shortshorts.jpg   
I'd like to be a fly on the wall 😊

ACaudition.jpg   
Big guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
All things wigs Like Ra 13 3,793 25 Aug 2018, 23:50
Last Post: TightSlip
16 things can be learned from crossdressing. runproof 5 5,840 04 Dec 2013, 01:43
Last Post: jennysmith_tg

Contributors: Culmor (26) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (1)