Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

bondage hood
Leather Padded Hood Blindfold Bdsm Head Harness Mask Bondage Headgear Cosplay Sex Toys Erotic Accessories Sex Toys For Woman L1
$28.22-35%

bondage hood
Bdsm Bondage Pet Role Play Party Mask,Puppy Play Dog Hood Mask,Detachable Mouth Gag,Fetish Slave Pup Mask Sex Toys For Women Men
$132.17-35%

zalo
Vaginal b Sex Products alls luxury brands Nail stickers sol de janeiro dildos for women buttplugs women silicone jimi zalo
$125.46-36%

crossdress cosplay female
(Daisy) bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1089.00-26%

ultrathin pantyhose
Beauty Line Shape Foot Pantyhose Women Sexy Seamless Intimate Underwear 0D Ultrathin Transparent Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$3.65-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

All things Aaron Carty.
Aaron at The Tropicana, Covent Garden (London) a couple of weeks ago. That doesn't look... comfortable.

AC1.jpg     AC2.jpg   
Some pics from a recent performance by Aaron.

AC1.jpg     AC2.jpg     AC3.jpg     AC4.jpg     AC6.jpg     AC5.jpg   

I was just thinking how I liked how his netskins(?) are visible under the sheer parts of his leotard when I noticed something changes between the last two pics.

AC7.jpg   

Curiouser and curiouser ...

2.jpg     4.jpg   
(16 Jul 2017, 05:39 )culmor Wrote: I noticed something changes between the last two pics
Is there a video?
I've only found the short low-res one on his website so far.

screenshots.jpg   
Armpit pads?
I've found a slightly better video but it leaves me none the wiser.

vimeo.com/225688024

Whatever they  are they slide down inside his leotard throughout the clip.

screenshots.jpg   

Some higher-res pics.

P1.jpg     N.jpg     N1.jpg     Comp2.jpg   
Hi-res video available now, the pads seem to start off somewhere near his collar-bones.  I like how he doesn't seem to realise they've migrated south till about 14:00 when he turns his back to the camera and pulls them out 😊

vimeo.com/229257362
As someone mentioned tight mini-shorts with shiny tights here's Aaron's latest clip. Worn with nude fishnets and a black leo as welll, I think.

vimeo.com/237207763

Shortshorts.jpg   
I'd like to be a fly on the wall 😊

ACaudition.jpg   
Big guy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
All things wigs Like Ra 13 3,780 25 Aug 2018, 23:50
Last Post: TightSlip
16 things can be learned from crossdressing. runproof 5 5,833 04 Dec 2013, 01:43
Last Post: jennysmith_tg

Contributors: Culmor (26) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (1)