Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

1d oil stockings
Heart Print Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.62-50%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather MINI Skirt with Thong Spanking Skirt Club DS Dance Bondage Erotic Lingerie Skirt Night Clubwear
$22.87-37%

manyjoy
304 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Belt with Hole Device Pant Metal Penis Ring Cock Cages Slave Sex Toys for Men CBT Lock Bondage
$22.38-18%

temorish
MEN LATEX SWIMSUIT WITH INFLATABLE BREAST
$119.79-10%

mirabelle
Magic full house Encanto Mirabelle print dress
$353.32-30%

penis extender
Size Doctor Penis Enlargement Extender Male Enhancement Stretcher Training System Peni Pump Enlarger Sex Toys For Men
$305.97

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A quick introduction.
I'm brand new here and learning a  lot from everyone. Here's a little 411 on myself.

I'm 100% submissive male slave. I have a need to be tied or chained in rigid positions that allow for virtually no movement and then severely punished. It is not that I enjoy this but it is the catharsis that I seek. I need my negativity, depression and guilt for any and all wrong doings that I may have committed. Also, I'm completely ok with being punished even when I am being falsely accused of something I didn't do. In fact, the very worst whipping I have ever received was from my wife when she flogged me for cheating on her and I had not cheated. But, the whipping made her feel so much better and so, it was worth it.

Now days, i'm no longer married and I live alone. So, self-bondage has taken on an entirely new level of interest. I'm here to explore. It's nice to know that there are other folks out here that share similar interests and that aren't put out when we discuss some of our "issues," LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Introduction Wolpertinger Wolpertinger 2 154 13 Mar 2024, 13:08
Last Post: Like Ra
Introduction christof 2 192 18 Mar 2023, 02:43
Last Post: Tinker D
late-ish? Introduction dhf7b8g 4 174 17 Feb 2023, 15:16
Introduction The inspector 2 842 23 Apr 2019, 21:07
Last Post: The inspector
long overdue introduction essanym 6 1,934 23 Apr 2019, 15:25