Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

inlzdz
Mens Erotic Lingerie Sex Underwear Waiter Tuxedo See Through Sexy Panties Mesh Boxer Briefs Sexy Underwear with Back Rabbit Ears
$7.59

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lip Plumping Serum Lip Plumper Lipsticks Treatment Clear Lip Plump Gloss Enhancer Fuller Hydrated Lips Oil
$2.65

sexy pantyhose
Black White Hollowed Stockings Women Girls Gothic Lace Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Flower Bottomed Tights Japanese Long Socks
$4.62-40%

gjhond
New Double Orifice Training Scrotum Pendants Stainless Steel Testicle Balls Affection Male Iron Fork Weight Stretch Ring BB360
$135.52-50%

high waist faux leather
2023 Autumn Winter Women Fashion A-Line Faux Leather PU Mini Empire Skirts Female Street Black Pocket High Waist Zipper Skirt
$21.93-37%

2023 chastity
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage 성인용풍 남성용품 BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

long overdue introduction
I thought it was finally time I finished this introduction and since I've been in a typing mood this evening, why not get it done now.   I have so many, varied interests that I'm not really sure where to start so I guess I'll start with the basics.  I have a latex fetish; if it's not totally apparent by my forum avatar.  That picture is actually of my Remawear catsuit.  The attached hood is a little wonky and in need of repair but it's still in one piece... with patches.  Bondage is my other main fetish.  I can't remember exactly when I realized I had a bondage fetish though I can remember hand cuffing myself to a chair using two pairs of hand cuffs, when I was 8 or 9 years old.  Both of those fetishes have grown a lot but the bondage fetish has turned into a completely different, nearly uncharted journey of extreme bondage engineering.  I've had jobs working with computers, electronics, industrial automation and metalworking/CNC machining.  All of those jobs have helped me discover new facets of this bondage automation fetish I have.

I spent so much time in my life not being in a relationship that I had to use my ingenuity to my advantage.  This activity resulted in (or uncovered) a bit of what I call a tech fetish.  I am extremely drawn towards automated machine gratification.  Basically, my extreme bondage fetish turned into a bondage automation and milking machine/forced orgasm fetish.  Some of the stuff I do is definitely not considered safe and I know that, but everyone here that has a fetish, knows that fetishes can't really be ignored.  My intention is to build stuff like those who have inspired me: Gord, JG Leathers and PD form insex.  The unsafe nature of some of my adventures is one reason why I haven't been so outspoken with my interests on this forum.  Probably the most unsafe thing I've done was automating breath control using an arduino while bound spread eagle on the bed with a chinese timer padlock.  I can't remember if I used the magic wand or if I used the venus 2000 clone but the orgasm was amazing.  I only did that once and nothing went wrong but I'm keenly aware of everything that could have gone wrong.  My girlfriend knows what I do and so do my neighbors.  I also have emergency plans in place and I don't do the solo arduino breath control thing anymore.  I only do that when my girlfriend is home and keeping an eye on me.

Chastity is also something I'm interested in but I have one major issue with it.  I sort of have urine phobia, and it prevents me from being able to use the bathroom while wearing chastity.  If I can't wipe myself off after I urinate, I feel extremely unclean.  That unclean feeling turns into anxiety which keeps me from relaxing to be able to urinate in the first place.  I wish I could get past that (advice welcome) because I certainly see the appeal.  Strangely enough, however, semen doesn't produce the same anxiety that urine does.  My latest device experiment involves capturing my orgasm and pumping it to a gag.  That sort of "punishment" will be extra effective since I am capable of multiple orgasms without stopping.   I'm still waiting on all of the components to arrive to build it but I will post results of that when I can.

[edit] I almost forgot, considering the normal content of this website, I should include how I feel about some of the common fetishes I see from you all.  I'm transgender, in thought, not in practice.  At one time, I was taking hormones and growing breasts, but I stopped years ago.  I even had my name changed back then.  I still have small breasts even though I stopped transitioning and changed my name back.  Since I do still identify as transgender, I am drawn towards female clothing, shoes, dresses etc, but I don't think any of it is a fetish for me.  However, I absolutely love leotards.  I have literally started wearing them as underwear at all times.  I ask my girlfriend to get them for gifts on my birthday and christmas.  I wear them at work and I wear them as pajamas around my house.  I have a large'ish collection of them, maybe 30 or so.  Pantyhose is very comfortable but really does nothing for me sexually though I do have an appreciation for shiny clothing, just not specifically pantyhose, sorry.  I do like lycra clothing of any kind and I certainly have very specific blends of materials that I look for.  I tend to wear normal leggings as pajamas around my house or next door, but mostly because they're comfortable not because they tickle my fetish.

After having you all read that wall of text, I want to pose some questions.  

What do you think of open discussion of unsafe practices?  I'm on the fence about it and can see positives and negatives regarding this.  I especially would like to hear Ra's viewpoint regarding this matter.

Is anyone else on here interested in the automation of self bondage or of anything related to that?
(19 Apr 2019, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: Is anyone else on here interested in the automation of self bondage or of anything related to that?
Yes, I'm interested. I always wanted to try some automated bondage but I can't find the spare time to prepare and the "alone time" to actually do it.
For weeks now I've been shopping for a remote control vibrator and/or electro shock device to connect to a Raspberry Pi that I aeady have. A magnetic door lock and a Raspberry controlled power switch is also on my list.
I love to use automation. I wish I was better at computer programming for that reason. I use the old X10 system and the Home Control program to write macros for controlling my sessions. I write several and pick one randomly so i am never sure of what I'm in for or for how long.
(20 Apr 2019, 15:27 )boundsolo Wrote: I use the old X10 system and the Home Control program to write macros for controlling my sessions. I write several and pick one randomly so i am never sure of what I'm in for or for how long.

I would love to know more about that. I had x10 components 20 years ago but I didn't have a way to write macros. How do you write them and how are you picking one randomly?
(19 Apr 2019, 16:55 )Max515 Wrote: For weeks now I've been shopping for a remote control vibrator and/or electro shock device to connect to a Raspberry Pi that I aeady have. A magnetic door lock and a Raspberry controlled power switch is also on my list.

I also considered using RaspberryPi and still might since there is an extra one laying here on my desk.  If you end up using one, I hope to read all about what you accomplish.

Recently I bought a couple of Sonoff wifi switches.  They're around $5 - $7 each depending on where you buy them.  If you use them straight out of the box, they will connect to the eWeLink cloud and you can use your smart phone to turn them on and off and even schedule the power cycling, iirc.  That functionality isn't good enough for me when I'm trying to turn a vibrator on and off for very exact times down to the second.  There's plenty of guides on the internet to show how to put custom firmware on these.  I have managed to flash one of them with some basic arduino code, but I'm going to end up flashing something called Tasmota so that I can make the macro and just send the commands live from my PC over my wifi.
(20 Apr 2019, 22:40 )essanym Wrote:
(20 Apr 2019, 15:27 )boundsolo Wrote: I use the old X10 system and the Home Control program to write macros for controlling my sessions. I write several and pick one randomly so i am never sure of what I'm in for or for how long.

I would love to know more about that.  I had x10 components 20 years ago but I didn't have a way to write macros.  How do you write them and how are you picking one randomly?

The macros are part of the Active Home Pro software. It is very basic and easy to use. For choice of macros I use a random number generator to pick. Most of the macros have been written for months so I don't remember which is which. The software can be found on the internet for free.
(19 Apr 2019, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: What do you think of open discussion of unsafe practices?
I consider diving, climbing, skiing, racing, (kick)boxing and many other publicly acceptable sports as extremely dangerous and generally unhealthy activities.

Have you seen the banners in the feminization hypnosis thread? Just put them in the posts when you smell the danger.

(19 Apr 2019, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: considering the normal content of this website
"Normal" is what the majority finds normal 😉

(19 Apr 2019, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: I sort of have urine phobia
Use the regression (if you haven't yet). I bet there is something related. Also about other fetishes 😋 That's one of the reasons I'm interested in the RH, however, so far I have no acute necessity in it. Though, you never know...

(19 Apr 2019, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: Is anyone else on here interested in the automation of self bondage or of anything related to that?
Huge "YES" here! Absolutely! I'm very interested, but as my experience shows, most likely I will never use it, because I'm plainly lazy. I would happily assist anybody in building the stuff (and using afterwards), but doing it on my own - no, just no motivation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Introduction Wolpertinger Wolpertinger 2 153 13 Mar 2024, 13:08
Last Post: Like Ra
A quick introduction. TotallyTwisted 0 150 01 Jan 2024, 03:36
Last Post: TotallyTwisted
Introduction christof 2 192 18 Mar 2023, 02:43
Last Post: Tinker D
late-ish? Introduction dhf7b8g 4 173 17 Feb 2023, 15:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Introduction The inspector 2 842 23 Apr 2019, 21:07
Last Post: The inspector

Contributors: boundsolo (2) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (1) , Max515 (1)