Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Big Hole Fishnet Top and Pantyhose 2 Piece Suit Bodystocking Lingerie Bodysuit
$1.51

zippidy
6 Colors Mesh Transparent Stones Dress Female Singer Costume Dance Show Sleeveless Outfit Birthday Celebrate Dress tuoluo
$104.06-25%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Danganronpa Cosplay Costume Fukawa Toko Cosplay Costume Women Black School Uniform Halloween Top Skirt Tie Full Set
$61.77-54%

Bitysie
Bitysie One Piece Pharfaite Highneck Fullback Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug Sexual Women Bathing Costume
$289.19

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes
$23.61

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Tie Dye Lingerie With Long Sleeve Tops Lace See Through Sensual Erotic Sets 4-Piece Sexy Seamless Erotic Underwear
$14.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A full Week-end
Hi all Bye 
I'm planning a full self-bondage week-end and i'd appreciate some suggestion or ideas from my favorite kinky community. I'm planning more little sessions so i can enjoy all the pleasures of self bondage. In this pic there's all my equipement:

1_by_bdsmsecrets-dbyxq3q.jpg   

and a list
-lot of ropes (not all in the photo)
-leather straps
-chains and enough padlocks and connectors for anything i want
-classic handcuffs and legcuffs
-metal wrist and ankle shackles
-set of clear pvc wirst cuffs collar and ball gag
-homemade big ball gag(red green and white on the right)
-trainer white ball gag
-leather muzzle breathable gag
-some sponge balls + a lot of duct tape for gags
-zip ties
-nipple clamps
-S\M\L buttlugs
-huge dildo (cant do anal with it)
-magic wand with a timer socket
-many blindfolds
-hood.
Generally i prefer hogtie or strappado sessions but i'm open minded 😊 
Of course something to wear for crossdressing

2_by_bdsmsecrets-dbyxqd5.jpg   

Thank You in advice
(04 Jan 2018, 22:34 )amadeus Wrote: Of course something to wear for crossdressing
Yes, very important!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissy Training Week schulz 7 2,539 05 Jun 2023, 11:56
Last Post: schulz
Capacity Eight – Tough-and-unfair- a week of pain JohnnyDeRouge 8 1,006 15 Oct 2022, 15:26
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: amadeus (1) , Like Ra (1)