Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

ultrathin pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$10.62

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Metal Chastity Cage Anti-Cheating Penis CB Lock with Silicone Catheter Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Men 18+
$40.95-45%

hentai
25cm Hentai Animester Little Demon Lilith Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis Action Figure Collectible Model Doll Toys
$134.03

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Animal Heads Wearable Kig Animal Headsets
$1765.63-48%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Round Cock Rings Sex Metal Penis Ring Casing Bound Scrotum Cock Ring Sex Toy for Men
$1.78-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A dilemma I never thought I'd have!!
Next week I have an opportunity to play.
It's the first time in quite a while but my mind is rattling through scenarios and options.
I plan to use my 'keep straight pole' I made recently.
But I'm unsure whether to go latex, Lycra or a combo.
I want to experience the 'it's not bondage until you want out' sensation and I figure the easiest way to achieve this s to reach the 'point of no return' quite early in the process.
My plan is to use a well luned cock sheath, ball stretcher, nipple clips and plugged while lying on my front with arms, legs and body secured to the pole behind me, once I get in I'm sure the urge to thrust will be hard to contain.... and then the wait will begin. I'm hoping that in the hour or so I will be trapped a repeat event may be possible.
The more stuff, the more choices 😁

Latex sounds more interesting. OTOH, latex tights with nylon tights is a nice combination 😋 And you can play with transparency.
I'm pretty set on a latex base layer.
I'm just not sure if to go for a pantyhose/Lycra encasent or to go full latex.
Full latex is my thing... but so much sweaty clean up afterwards. 😟

I also recently got one of those mouthliner & nose tubes latex masks from Ali express. I've tried it and it's great... just not sure how it will feel after 1hr.
Have you tried the mask/hood for more than an hour yet?
(22 Feb 2017, 15:14 )ltxrob Wrote: I also recently got one of those mouthliner & nose tubes latex masks from Ali express. I've tried it and it's great... just not sure how it will feel after 1hr.
Try to sleep with the mask on.
(22 Feb 2017, 15:48 )Tinker D Wrote: Have you tried the mask/hood for more than an hour yet?

No.
5 minutes max.... not something I can casually wear around the house!! 😉
(22 Feb 2017, 17:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Feb 2017, 15:14 )ltxrob Wrote: I also recently got one of those mouthliner & nose tubes latex masks from Ali express. I've tried it and it's great... just not sure how it will feel after 1hr.
Try to sleep with the mask on.
I'm sure my wife would love that!! 😟
(22 Feb 2017, 17:43 )ltxrob Wrote: I'm sure my wife would love that!! [Image: sad.gif]
😁
You'll never know if you can handle it for over an hour untill you try it.
(22 Feb 2017, 21:49 )Tinker D Wrote: You'll never know if you can handle it for over an hour untill you try it.

Very true! Just not sure finding out when I have no choice is the way to do it.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (14) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2)