Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$93.07-39%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Over-The-Knee Wetlook Stockings High Elastic Matte Black Tight-Highs Faux Leather Long Socks Latex Coating Lingerie
$31.44-18%

corset
Black Women's Punk Style Spiral Steel Boned Waist Trainer Cincher Shaper Faux Leather Corset Underbust For Party Costumes 828#
$11.98-5%

silicone bodysuit
Post Surgery High Compression Shapewear Shaper Bra Post Partum Lift Buttocks Silicone Lace Corset Minceur For Better Grip
$83.19-52%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocate Saw Adapter Connector Vac-U-Lock Sexy Machine Suction Cup Saw Adapter Connector Device Attachments DIY Toys Portable
$19.23

cock cage
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Sex Toys
$7.43

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Milkmaid Ruffles Lace Spliced Mesh Top Camisole Vintage Bow Folds Summer Crop Top Ladies See Through Y2K
$26.38-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A dilemma I never thought I'd have!!
Well I think I have a plan.
Going to try something new because of you don't you'll never know...
Transparent latex short legged tank suit
Full latex catsuit, socks, gloves and hood
Tights over legs
latex bra with stuffings ( yet to be determined.. pantyhose? )
Wife's long sleeve cocoon latex dress
Corset
Cuffs on wrists, ankles & thighs
Tie knees together with rope
Use the 'keep straight pole' fixed at:
Ankles
Knees
Thighs
Waist ( over corset using an elastic back support belt )
Collar
May do a few straps around upper chest above and below bra to reduce movement there.
Arms through the upper arm inner tube restraint
Wrist cuts secured to out of reach ice timer down by feet.

I've never tied myself up before en fem... but there's plenty of latex so all should be good.
(23 Feb 2017, 12:47 )ltxrob Wrote: Wife's long sleeve cocoon latex dress

Ohhh.... that's both sexy and also risky! What happens if you damage it? EEEEK - how could you explain that away?

MJ
So, your wife is into latex 😋 Nice!
(23 Feb 2017, 15:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
So, your wife is into latex 😋 Nice!

No not really... but she puts up with some my 'interests' 😁
She has a load of corsets that she does like... and a few latex items that I've got for her...
underwear
2x corsets
Dress
Catsuit
(23 Feb 2017, 14:04 )madjack Wrote:

Ohhh.... that's both sexy and also risky! What happens if you damage it? EEEEK - how could you explain that away?

MJ

To be fair I think it will be safe and probably not used.
Shortly after I posted my master plan above...I spotted a big flaw in my plan. 😟

My aim for the session is "it's not really bondage until you want out"
I want to 'peak' into my sheath quite early under the assumption that I'll then want out... with the corset over the dress I don't think I'll be able to get things on the right position.
So I'm currently sussing out plan b
Well that didn't at all go to plan.

A refusal for my SRD to feed and tension properly even after 4 different resets and still no accurate tension.

I gave up after 30 mins or so of trying.

On the upside I had a fun sweaty couple of hours in my latex gear.
(27 Feb 2017, 15:41 )ltxrob Wrote: A refusal for my SRD to feed and tension properly even after 4 different resets and still no accurate tension.
??? Did the SRD refuse to lock? Or to tighten? The usual solution is to go for thinner rings. As for tightening, I prefer rope such routing and bondage positions, when you your pulling force matches the direction of the tightening force. In other words: if your wrists are supposed to be bound close to your neck behind your back, you should pull the pulling rope upwards.
It would tighten so far and then lock up... I could pull no more slack out of it... yet still had a loose restraint line.

It was frustrating as with the keep straight pole I had to undo all other points to reset and then start again.

I got a proper hot sweat on in the latex!! 😁
Any photos? ;P
(27 Feb 2017, 23:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Any photos? ;P

I did have video ....but was so pissed off I deleted it all immediately.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (14) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (2)