Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-60%

oshoplive
Oshoplive 2024 New Summer Women Fashion Split-Joint Mesh Breathable Tanks & Leggings Sports Suits Fitness Yoga Two Piece Set
$39.74-29%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 7TH No Oil Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boob Repair Belly Breast Silicone Forms Half Body Transgender Sissy Crossdresser
$302.50-40%

bondage device
Mini Clitoris AV Super Powerful Magic Wand Adult 18+ Butt Plug Anal Erotic Products Sex Toys For Woman G Spot Vagina Vibrator
$8.47-40%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Silicone Sex Dolls EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair Normal Size Sex Dolls Naked Doll for Sex
$2420.00-50%

yizyif
Men Faux Leather Underpants Jockstrap G-string Black O Ring Decor Bulge Pouch Panties T-Back Gay Underwear Sissy Erotic Thongs
$6.95-34%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin glossy top Front zippered collar vest with high elasticity silk smooth sleeveless bottom shirt sports vest
$32.40-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A blubber suit ???
Yea, you heard me, a Blubber suit. Allow me to explane.
I just came back from a bar that I haunt. Nice place, and the barmaid knows all about me. No, she is married.
Anyway, I have notice that Bra straps,tank straps and rope tend to dig into women's skin a lot deeper than men's skin.
The reasion is that females or women, call them what you will, have extra blubber just underneath their skin. Therefore, ropes dig in and pretty much stay put.

But men, just a little movement, and almost all the ropes and straps seem to slip and slide off. So, if one made a Blubber suit, maybe bondage would be a bit more fun.

What do you think?
I think a suit meant to give the impression of a layer of  subcutaneous fat would probably look a lot like the ones made by Femskin.

Femskin.jpg   

I'm not a big fan of them (or of masking in general) but I have to admit that this femskin worn under a transparent rubber catsuit is an interesting look.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/r-ZHmLur2o4
[/video]
Yes, that would work. But the transparent catsuit. I think it could get damage in rope bondage.
Is a place where the fem suit can be bought?
A couple of related posts:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4316
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/129
Ok, I remember the Femsuit now. I passed on it when it first came out.
No, thinking on this a little more, I'm thinking of a spandex type suit with extra layer in spots and desiged to be more resesent to rope damage.

Maybe I'm just dreaming here.
If you are just looking for a layer that would provide traction for ropes, maybe a suit made out of 1/2" memory foam.
Memory foam?
Is that possible? Will it work is the question?
It's an idea. I wonder where I can find find 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch memory foam?
1/2 thick may be at the lower end of the thickness of meterass toppers.
To make a suit then just research how the cosplay crowd make foam armour.
I think it's all in the rope binding technique, rather than technical props to keep the rope in place. For example, Japanese kinbaku can be very simple or very complex, but the ropes will not leave their "routes" and pressure points even during struggling. Also, the ropes should not cut into flesh.
I see that femsuits are still around, and the prices are still quite high.
But, here comes the want ad, I would like to get a used femskin.
Not that will ever happen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New suit for 2014 lilily 8 4,737 22 Nov 2013, 05:04
Last Post: lilily

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (2) , Tinker D (5)