Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-15%

armbinder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-60%

sexy
Women's Sexy Thong Thin Strap Panties Exotic Lingerie T Back Ladies Thongs Low Waist Micro Mini G-String Underpants Tangas
$2.01

shiny pantyhose
Charming Vertical Long Tube Stockings Black Sexy Shiny Pantyhose Starlight Bright Glossy Pearlescent Silver Glitter Stockings
$5.17-29%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-49%

beeger
150g 100% the same with photo Stainless Steel Metal Ball Stretchers,Scrotum Pendant Testis Weight Restraint Lock Ring
$216.29

crossdress fetish
French Sexy Adult Customized Fetishism Crossdressing Sissy Pink Satin Panel Multi Layer Elastic Waist Shorts Multi Color Customi
$276.56-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

80's look
I only wore Wolford Satin Deluxe and Gatta Black Brilliant, but these are much better. Also the price is OK, 15 euros.
Will90MeeG wrote

Quote:They look identical to the Cecelia De Rafael Uppsala ones.

One thing about the CdR Uppsalas that's really retro is their sewn-in waistband, I don't think I've seen that in tights (as opposed to leggings) since the eighties.

CdRU.JPG   
(19 Sep 2020, 07:57 )latexballet Wrote: OK, so this is how the tights from Calzedonia look when the sun shines on them, they really are as the model says "Super Shiny". I wore them on bike morning bike ride today, very comfortable, and nice to wear 😊

Wow, I want to go riding in your town now 😊. Funny story, when I lived in San Francisco, there used to be a bakery three doors down from our house and I used to go there a couple mornings a week for bread, pastries, etc. Every morning there used to be a bike rider sitting having coffee wearing what was obviously a shiny spandex unitard with bike shorts over it. I'm straight, but I often suspected that he was looking for some spandex "friends..."
I dunno... the threadcount density on the Calzedonia's looks a bit low/rough. (...and yes, I have gotten pretty good at judging that from just a picture lol )
How about this look? Just great for wearing at home 😉

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 leohex.jpeg   
Keeping the 80s look alive at my home gym.

JFJyDzU.jpg     Lx3w3LT.jpg     nf1dj0q.jpg   
Enjoying the look and feel of wearing a pair of Tamara glossy tights in dark suntan over a pair of regular Hooters pantyhose in suntan.  So fun and stimulating!

IMG_8801 (4).JPG   
Tried Tamara glossy tights in black as well!

IMG_8832 (2).JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
blonde in tight wet-look leggings vintagerubber67 0 3,594 13 Jul 2012, 16:44
Last Post: vintagerubber67

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (3) , Culmor (7) , egregious (1) , hosefun13 (5) , latexballet (6) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , tight_mike (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)