Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI Crossdresser Silicone Hip Pads for Drag Queen Butt Lifter Removable Enhancing Women Hip Enhancer Beautify Fake Ass
$596.53-69%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Immortal Journey Irelia Cosplay Wig 100cm Women Long Blue Cosplay Wigs Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$47.61-42%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment J3i4
$16.50

sorbern
Brand Designer Punk Sunglasses Men Polarized Sun Glasses Oversize Square Frame Handcrafit Acetate Eyewear For Women Uv400
$45.35-40%

vatine
20 Modes G Spot Massager Clitoris Stimulator Adult Sex Toys for Woman AV Stick Vibrators Vibrating Dildo Magic Wand Vibrators
$11.08

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-57%

wig hair
Wiggogo 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Hd Lace Wig 13X4 Blonde Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Straight Lace Front Wigs Glueless Wigs
$229.00-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3D Printed Ice Lock
I think I've come up with a way to have 2 chambers, one for a key release that will last longer and one for a hose clamp release that will release sooner. This way you can start the flow of the enema after you are bound but well before the key will release. I'll print a test run tonight and see if the hose clamp will work.
I'm pretty much happy with my ice-in-sock-lock. Also, I know the approximate timing - 1 ice cube = 1 hour (under a heavy load).

What I need is a timer solution for a latex sack. E.g. how to keep my arms tied behind my back for 1-2 hours while being zipped up in a latex body bag.
mrgoat, is it possible to increase the time to 1-1,5 hours? For example, by creating more curly surfaces, by increasing the volume or by adding insulation?

The steel locks available on eBay come in different sizes and offer various time from minutes to hours:

eBay: self-bondage

But they are a bit expensive and also require insulation...
This is looking very promising for several reasons:

The idea of a plastic (ABS) as a material would address both the cost and comfort (ice-cold metal against flesh? No thanks!)

Ra's suggestion to use cotton wool also makes it possible to use the ice lock in more scenarios as I think it would reduce 'spillage' when the ice melts (a problem I've failed to solve completely in my own DIY efforts)

Combining both would open up opportunities to use the ice-lock in more interesting ways - such as a hog-tie release whilst bound on a bed (comfort and less worry about bed wetting! 😁 )

I also like the idea of being able to produce multiple sizes with different release times - I'm aeady enjoying mrgoat's plan to use one to release the enema and another to hold him bound for a while longer 😉

Great thread

MJ
I'll work on extending the duration. I would think a larger volume of ice would help out. If either of you want to help out with the r&d pm me your mailing address and I'll send you a prototype. Just cover shipping.
Shipping from?
(05 Dec 2014, 20:59 )herrpee Wrote: Shipping from?

East coast USA
(05 Dec 2014, 17:21 )mrgoat Wrote: I would think a larger volume of ice would help out.
I would say: more "closed" design with more rugged surface inside. Plus holes in the shaft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3d printed self bondage. Lancer 57 20,112 05 Jun 2022, 15:25
Last Post: Tinker D
3D-printed icelocks? Bound Whore 1 942 01 Aug 2021, 00:11
Last Post: Lancer
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,627 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice lock homemade slaafruben 3 4,772 06 Aug 2017, 14:30
Last Post: Like Ra
Ice lock and rope ratchet Anne 3 4,751 28 Jan 2017, 21:47
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (7) , madjack (2) , mrgoat (8)