Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 31 May 2017

(30 May 2017, 18:33 )culmor Wrote: Something from last weekend's expo that MJ might like

MJ like, MJ like a lot!

Great find

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 31 May 2017

(06 May 2017, 12:06 )culmor Wrote: At the risk of being snobby, what? Why? OK, the cape and the cowl aren't bad but what are the pajamas and wellies all about?

Edit, Snide remars apart, kudos to the guy for knowing well enough to wear his utility belt upside-down, just as Adam West's  '66 Batman did. Batgirl, of course, wore hers the right way up 😊

Well, if I wanted it get something out of my utility belt really fast, as in the bat-o-plug or bat-o-gag, I would wear my belt upside down as well.

As for the costume, it could very well be that the bodysuit he wanted to wear didn't arrived on time or the one ordered didn't fit.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 02 Jun 2017

I see Greg Moraio is selling off some of his collection.

Hmm.jpg thumbnail   

You have to admire his optimism.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 03 Jun 2017

(02 Jun 2017, 20:58 )culmor Wrote: You have to admire his optimism.
Shok  $$$$$$$$ Shok
If he achieves that I'm in the wrong business! 😉
MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 04 Jun 2017

Even Greg's (Ebay) Wonder Woman costumes don't have the golden beading on the bodice, if you want a screen-accurate costume you have to add them yourself. Sewing thousands of bugle beads to leather, now that takes some time. 

But I  thought it was worth it.

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg thumbnail     Beaded.jpg thumbnail   

As yesterday was Wonder Woman Day here's a tribute to Lynda featuring my modified Greg Moraio costume. Apologies but owing to me not getting my spin quite fast enough my specs didn't disappear, also the pointy bit of my belt flopped dowm ...doh!

tryptych.jpg thumbnail   

Edit: I just realised when posting it's now forty years since 1977 when I first saw Lynda as Wondie and wanted to start '...fighting for our rights, in her satin tights...'

Edit Edit God, my legs look short in comparison.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 04 Jun 2017

Incidentally, there's a scene in one of the ABC episodes where WW kicks down a door and is clearly weaing a sanitary pad under her tights. As a writer on a cosplay forum advises male crossplayers to wear pads over their tuck to avoid 'leakage'...'either from what you're wearing or the attention you're getting' I found that quite amusing.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 07 Jun 2017

Anasheya-333303-Harley_DickQuinn.jpg thumbnail   

Just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should do it. Does it?

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 10 Jun 2017

My new outfit. Not strictly cosplay but certainly inspired by a certain Gallifreyan...

Missy.JPG thumbnail   

Of course it'll  need accessorising, these will do for a start but I think it needs something like a cameo at the collar

Missy2.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 11 Jun 2017

I wasn't best pleased that when I picked my 'Edwardian' outfit up from the local courier's depot the box was marked 'Radical Rubber'. I've complained to the manufacturer (not Radical Rubber) about that, I'm a bit provincial that way.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 12 Jun 2017

(11 Jun 2017, 11:46 )culmor Wrote: I wasn't best pleased that when I picked my 'Edwardian' outfit up from the local courier's depot the box was marked 'Radical Rubber'. I've complained to the manufacturer (not Radical Rubber) about that, I'm a bit provincial that way.

I feel your pain, but it could have been worse...

untitled.png thumbnail     The-Psychological-Centre-for-Embarrassing-sexual-fetishes.jpg thumbnail     prank-shipping-box-embarassing-dildos-640x534.jpg thumbnail     B7K1c3uIUAAH7Wr.jpg thumbnail    (Two of these are obvious jokes - but worth sharing)

Blush 😁

MJ