Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Sexy Lingerie Lolita Kawaii Mini Bikini Japanese Anime Cosplay Underwear Set Naughty Erotic Highcut Backless Women Costumes
$23.21-5%

negative chastity
FRRK Male Negative Chastity Cage Device with Detachable Urethral Penis Plug Catheter Tube for Men BDSM Belt Adults Sex Toys Shop
$42.20-30%

lifelike sex doll
Soft Realistic Tpe 156cm Sex Doll Adult Toys Soft Breast Sexy Ass Lifelike Oral Vagina Anus Sexual Love Doll 3 Holes Male Sexual
$1141.25

chastity 2021
Dream Birds 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$10.21-8%

faak
Hollow Butt Plug Manual Adult Sex Toy Cleaning Masturbating Stimulator for Women Men Couples Drop Shipping
$2.08-27%

anime bondage
Sexy Black Wetlook Vinyl Mesh PVC Dress Bodycon Fetish Faux Leather halloween Gothic Bondage Sleeveless O-Neck Night Clubwear
$19.35-42%

lip plump
Peel Off Lip Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Lip Stick Matte Nourish Non Stick Moisturizing Lip Gloss Makeup Lip Line Pencil
$30.03-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose hood and gag
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood1.php
https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/phood2.php
I'm impressed with the idea of a pantyhose gag/mask combination. You've given me a new technique to try next time I can manange a session.

Will try to report on the outcome

J
I will add some more pantyhose hood related stuff tomorrow 😊
Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.
SirItalo Wrote:Interesting idea but I'd like to add to be extremely careful not to get that gag/hood wet , more importantly near the nose area . The drops of water or any other liquid will block the space between threads.

Have fun but keep that in mind . If you want to find out how dangerous it could be , just take a shower (unbound of course) after having gag yourself in that fashion , you'll quickly see the results.

Yes, good point. Absolutely agree. Probably it needs to be added onto the page.

Breathing might be restricted by:

o- wet spots around the nose area
- breathing makes the fabric wet.
- be very careful in a shower
- choose thin pantyhose

o- fabric pressure on your nose
- lay the "legs" very carefully
- the fabric around your nose must not be tight (pull the pantyhose out of you nose)

o- overstuffed gag

o- tight band around your neck (always dangerous)
Added another related article. Let's get it tighter! :-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Makeshift sensory deprivation with household stuff and a gag. Lancer 3 2,050 25 Oct 2020, 17:17
Last Post: bondagetom1
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,446 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , SirItalo (1)