Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Sexy Hot Selling Black Latex Pants High Waist Rubber Latex fetish Tight Bodysuit Handmade Latex Catsuits
$482.79

penis extender
Penis Extender SizeDoctor Penis Enlargement STRETCHER System Kit Doctor Size for Extender Penis Pump
$745.26-48%

electric shock silicone gag
Balls Rotating Dildo Plug Queue Suction Cup Penis Butt Suction Cup Sextoy Big Ass Dilator Anaĺ Xxl Anal Toys Female Auto Suck
$150.56-33%

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$25.59

latex one piece
Women Sexy Teddy Lingerie Body Suit Femme Open Crotch Wetlook Costume Leather Crotchless Sissy Clubwear Bodysuit Latex Catsuit
$17.09-26%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Carnival Mask Unisex Cosplay Funny Animal Headgear Latex Animal Mask Dog Donkey Horse Head Funny Scary Prop
$80.38

silicone bodysuit
Eyung Full Body Silicone Onesie No Oil Crossdresser Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Silicone Bodysuit Silicone Breast Forms Suit
$698.17-66%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Some Experiments
deleted
(09 Jun 2012, 15:13 )Strappado Wrote: deleted
why?
I can't remember what this was but I don't delete things lightly. I sometimes start subjects, and, while writing, I notice, that it is too boring, I am too tired or whatever. One or two of such subjects were saved aeady and all I could do was to empty the post.
As far as I remember it was quite interesting. Any attempts to reach/achieve something may help others not to follow this route or encourage to test, try and improve. Information is everything.
BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.
(23 Oct 2012, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, I liked you previous avatar. Not that the current is bad, but I always wanted that sleeveless latex body.

Thanks, but the image was bothering me, since I cannot use this body. I got a few good bondage pictures of myself by now, perhaps I should start a gallery thread. But don't expect anything soon.

If you remember the subject of the deleted post, let me know by pm. Perhaps I am up to it now.
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...
(26 Oct 2012, 18:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Oct 2012, 21:27 )Strappado Wrote: If you remember the subject of the deleted post
AFAIR it was about that sleeveless body. I must have a DB backup just in case...

In that case, it doesn't matter, I said everything in the other thread.

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Strappado (4)