Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
New Plus Size Sexy Breathable Tights White Transparent Women Pantyhose Spring Autumn Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female
$4.61-9%

bondage hood
Puppy Play Dog Hood Mask With Adjustable Neck Collar Sex ToyFor Men Women Bdsm Bondage Pet Roleplay Party Mask Fetish Pup Collar
$90.58-40%

corset
PU Leather Steampunk Corset Waist Trainer Corset Polyester WOMEN Bustiers & Corsets
$43.54-55%

bondage hood
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-26%

msemis
Girls Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotard Ballet Dance Leotards Clothes Open Back Ballerina Traning Bodysuits Jumpsuit for Skating
$21.82-39%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-29%

rolecos
Rolecos lol Star Guardian Akali cosplay costume game lol Akali women cosplay outfit fullsets lol sexy Halloween cos costume
$382.88-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chicken arms
I could not find a mention of this techique, so I decided to post it.

Probably everyone here has tried the pantyhose on their arms at least once. Pull the crotchpiece of the pantyhose behind the neck, et cetera.

Maybe a few people have also tried inserting their elbows, rather than hands, in the pantyhose legs, and experimented with that. I tried the next logical step* to that: Add a tight shirt over the pantyhose, and pull carefully all slack towards the armpits. The function of the shirt is both to prevent any slack from retreating back towards the elbows, and to prevent an easy escape by pulling the pantyhose crotchpiece up from behind the neck.
It surprised me how it looked like: The appearance is uncannily like that of a person with amputated arms. The shirt hides the impression of the pantyhose inside (and also prevents it from unravelling too easily).
And like all of the similar scenarios, this was difficult to undo. (Though not quite as difficult as when doing the same with a neoprene wetsuit.)
You can still move your hands quite freely inside the predicament along your chest, so you might want to bring additional items inside the hose before beginning. Or you can do multiple layers, which makes the challenge a lot more difficult, especially if those layers have high friction. I tried one pair on my arms normally, and the other one on elbows. Even without a shirt, it was too difficult to remove the slack of the remaining arm once the other once had been done with. (The previous time when I described this I used a lot of more slippery hosiery.)

*) Inserting both elbows into the same pantyhose leg is not nearly as rewarding; or maybe it could be, but it is difficult to perfect in self-bondage.

Contributors: Joyl27 (1)