Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult Cheer Brief Womens Black Mid Waist Jazz Spandex Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance Briefs
$96.41-25%

zlatameer
Latex Black or Transparent Penis Sheath Fetish Rubber Condom Cover (Can DIY In Catsuit Or Used By Itself) S-LA107
$18.88-4%

high waist faux leather
Fashion Zipper Women Pu Legging High Waist Push Up Leather Trousers Slim Stretchy Jeggings Female Warm Long Pants Sexy Leggins
$16.81

chastity cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop ํŽ˜๋‹ˆ์Šค๋ง
$14.98-20%

leather pencil skirt
Women Mini Faux Leather Solid Pencil Skirts High Waist PU Skirts Slim Short Skirt Bottoms Female
$9.67-4%

crossdress fetish
Anime BJD second skin cosplay costume kigurumi fetish zentai suit with crossdresser bresast forms luxurious customized
$271.02-11%

cock cage
Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Penis Urethral Adult Sex Toys Male Chastity Cock Cage Cockring Adult Toy
$11.16-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 02: an improved version of previous session
Hello everyone,

After the mistakes I made on my previous session I decided to repeat it. This time I made various improvements, most of them inspired by your feedback (thanks!). Then, I dressed a little bit more... but just a little bit ๐Ÿ˜‡ ...this time I wore a bodystocking. Again, I used my beloved penis-shaped anal plug ๐Ÿ˜ด

000a.jpg   

Regarding the restraints for my feet, this time I bound them on opposite sides of the couch and used wire to fix the ankle belt strap to the corresponding side of the armrest of the couch...

000b.jpg     000c.jpg   

Then, I proceeded to tie myself, starting with the gag, then the feet, clinched my penis, and finally handcuffed my hands to my back:

001.jpg     002.jpg     003.jpg     004.jpg     005.jpg     006.jpg     007.jpg   

This time I relied totally in the ice-melting release method, that is I didn't leave any backup release method Shout The new method to restrain my feet proved to be a complete success! I couldn't get my feet untied like in the previous session, and having them separated made my situation a little bit more uncomfortable (but at the same time more enjoyable). However, I made the same mistake with the ball gag and, eventually, I was able to get rid of it...

008.jpg     009.jpg   

Later, I noticed that I adjusted the gag's belt strap to the previous-to-last hole... Next time I should go all the way to the end of the belt strap! Nevertheless, I remained helplessly waiting for the keys to fall... which happened about one hour and twenty minutes after starting the session โ—

010.jpg     011.jpg     012.jpg   

By that time, I was completely exhausted! Yet it was a very enjoyable and successful session.
Wow, congratulations!

Great session ๐Ÿ˜‡

The wires may be an overkill, they could damage the bedframe. Probably just a few turns of clothline would do...
What about just laying flat and cuff your hands overhead? It would be so confortable you could actually fall asleep...
Great nylons, and I admire your courage to get real breasts. They look great under that nylon overall!

Cheers, ๐Ÿ˜‡
Thanks Whiteangel!

Yes, you are right about the damage that the wires cause to the wood... however, mine is an old couch and it is expendable. Furthermore, I wanted to be sure that I was not going to be able to escape from it, then wire seemed robust enough.

I also thought about laying flat, but that seemed way too comfortable... I wanted to suffer a little bit ๐Ÿ˜

Finally, thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you appreciate my breast implants... I totally love them!

-Dan

(29 Feb 2012, 17:41 )whiteangel Wrote: Wow, congratulations!

Great session ๐Ÿ˜‡

The wires may be an overkill, they could damage the bedframe. Probably just a few turns of clothline would do...
What about just laying flat and cuff your hands overhead? It would be so confortable you could actually fall asleep...
Great nylons, and I admire your courage to get real breasts. They look great under that nylon overall!

Cheers, ๐Ÿ˜‡

Regarding the ice lock as the ONLY method... It could get wrong in some way. Maybe you could keep a phone in reach, so you could call in police to break down your door, find you and free you... Pritty sure you would better not call, but if your life depended on that.... ๐Ÿ˜‡
I usually perform this sessions on Saturdays when I have the house for myself during the morning. If anything would've gone wrong, someone would've eventually arrived home and freed me... Still, my bondage would've lasted considerably longer that the hour and a half that finally lasted under optimal conditions Confused

(01 Mar 2012, 01:44 )whiteangel Wrote: Regarding the ice lock as the ONLY method... It could get wrong in some way. Maybe you could keep a phone in reach, so you could call in police to break down your door, find you and free you... Pritty sure you would better not call, but if your life depended on that.... ๐Ÿ˜‡

Excellent session and really well captured (excuse the pun ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Love the gear and the leg-spread and suspended bondage - I just can never get over how erotic it feels when you can't touch the ground with your bound feet.

Naughty you with that plug - I bet that was fun ๐Ÿ˜

I can't and won't criticise your methods, but I would beg a few changes for your next adventure.

- maybe you could cuff your wrists above your head? I personally couldnโ€™t endure much time with handcuffed wrists underneath my bodyโ€ฆ too uncomfortable for me (Iโ€™ve tried it!)
- Make that gag stay in place! But you know this aeady. I like to pull knee-highs or stockings over my head to hold a gag in, if Iโ€™m really feeling the need I will add tape over that to make 100% certain the gag stays in my mouth

- I would really enjoy seeing your escape rig, even a shot (screen capture) of the moment the keys falls free).

and finally, but most importantly:

- Please play safe! Whiteangel is quite right to suggest you have a back-up plan should something go wrong. When I do a real self-bondage session I always, ALWAYS, have a back-up plan (or two). You can make them very โ€˜painfulโ€™ to use (see Raโ€™s sessions where heโ€™s forced to โ€˜stay bound or sufferโ€™) though the pain does not always need to be physical โ€“ a phone call to the police can be a worse option than a mouthful of horrid fluids or a colon full of soapy water. Whatever you do it is much better to be alive and embarrassed than dead.โ˜น

Really enjoyed you session โ€“ more please

MJ
Thank you Madjack for your compliments and comments. I will consider all your recommendations, in particular the one on safety.

-Dan

(01 Mar 2012, 19:17 )madjack Wrote: Excellent session and really well captured (excuse the pun ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Really enjoyed you session โ€“ more please

MJ

My dear you looked exquisite like this... Bravo and I look forward to seeing chatting some more..X
Agreed... nice shoes too! ;o)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session 04: improved version of previous session dan2010 0 9,776 21 Apr 2012, 19:51
Last Post: dan2010

Contributors: dan2010 (4) , madjack (1) , Mastertease (1) , steve6322 (1) , white_angel (2)