Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Sexy Crop Top with bust open Wet Look Faux Leather Tank Tops Sleeveless Halter Neck Backless Erotic Sexy Bra Tops
$6.50-32%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Shiny Glossy Short Sleeve Bodycon Dress Mock Neck Mini Dresses Party Clubwear Sexy Wet Look Elastic Sheer Tights
$80.95-14%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

zippidy
Bling Silver Rhinestones Gride Black Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Sexy Stones Costume Prom Party Dresses baigezi
$105.27-19%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women Sheer See Though Open Crotch Stockings 1D Oil Glossy Shiny Hollow Out Pantyhose Shapings Sexy Tight Crotchless
$9.51-52%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Buttock
$38.24-4%

msemis
Kids Girls Sequin Irregular Hem Professional Ballet Dancewear Tutu Ballet Dress Gymnastics Leotard for Kid Lyrical Dance Costume
$20.64-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A Couple of stories with a swimsuit fetish-centric plot
Hello fellow forumphiliacs. As a fan (very much so) of one-piece swimsuits I was dissappointed when I realized that there are not that many stories around this particular kink, and there are even less stories with this particular kink coupled with another of my 'naughty treasures' - mind control. So, for a couple of months now I've been writing erotic mind-control, swimsuit stories. Here are the links to them.

Seven Girls

Swim-Slave

Both finished.

This one should be finished in about two months, depending on my schedule and how busy my life might get; Tantalizing Corruption.

More stories regarding this fetish and more will be available shortly.

- Dorei Gring

P.S. Do leave me feedback.

I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!
DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/
(16 Nov 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/

Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!

(16 Nov 2012, 00:09 )highswim Wrote: I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?
(16 Nov 2012, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?

Well, my main erotica writeroom is http://mcstories.com/Authors/Mr-Scade.html

If you are interested I also write non-erotica.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stories on demand - "The Rubber Trigger" bob_masters 81 112,081 03 Nov 2021, 10:15
Last Post: bob_masters
Swimsuit Fetish Stories DoreiGring 0 9,329 16 Nov 2012, 03:31
Last Post: DoreiGring

Contributors: DoreiGring (3) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (2)