Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
15D Silk Stockings With Back Line Wide Rib Top Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings For Garters Belt
$3.78

sorbern
Sorbern TR90 Memory High Quality Men Optical Glasses Frame Eyeglasses Male Large Prescription Glasses Oculos De Grau Masculino
$23.60-15%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Women Men Latex Dress Metallic Purple Rubber Dressing with Belt Handmade Clothing S-LD283
$169.16-18%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$3.75

ikoky
Cock Rings Elastic Sex Toys For Men Penis Ring Adult Products Delay Ejaculation Erection
$5.01

breath control latex
Ftshist Breathing Bottle Latex Breathing Bag Water Filter Negative Pressure Breath Control Choking Game Gas Mask Accessories
$24.18-18%

otouch
Masturbator For Men Sex Shop Toys Automatic Sucking Male Masturbator Cup Sex Oral Suction Blowjob Real Vagina Sucking Vibrator
$726.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

water as self-bondage release device not ice
Hi all. I am new so kick off with an ideal of mine I used this morning it worked great...
As i I can not always get to the fridge safely, if you know what I mean.. and also, when I wish to play out side late at night, I can not get the ice to my play site still solid so I came up with this ideal:
Place two screw in rings into a tree. ( at home this morning it was my work bench) one low down one higher. Take a freezer bag full with water ( known amount for time needed) and put the untied end through a small ring, so small that the water will find it hard to get out. Then above this ring tie a knot in the bag, them from this knot a fine but strong line; this line is then took through the top eye with knot in bag pulled through, but the small ring will not pull through, the line is then taken down through the lower eyelet and then on to the main chain doing the work. This morning I made the first anchor point on work chain my balls, so as I could not pull at line going to bag. I then secured my hands some where up the main chain, this main chain was then tied of out of my reach, or was tied off before I tied my nuts and hands some where else with the keys at far end, where I would need to get to free my hands at far end of the chain. Now before I tie my locks holding my hands I first prick the bottom of the bag. so as the water starts to drip out
I tried this the first time this morning and with a small prick and about 1/2 pint water it took 1 hour 15 minutes to let me free.
If you use this indoors as I did this morning place a bowl under the bag so as to save the wet floor Paul. Cheers all
Hope you get the gist

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Safe Water timed release.jpg   
I had a similar idea but using water instead of ice in the ice-in-stocking method. Did not work as expected. But this one might work (yes, it did work for you, but I haven't tried it yet). And sometimes you can't get ice (e.g. hotels).

Also it can be used in bathrooms. And this is where I will probably test it... 😉
Interesting idea.

Some years ago I experimented with a similar concept but used a plastic bottle instead of the bag.

I thought it would give a better control of the water flow - you can be more precise with the hole size in a rigid material.

Didn't work very well ☹

What appeared to happen (and may happen with a plastic bag 🤔 ) is that the water couldn't flow out from the hole consistantly and occasionally stopped completely (maybe some sort of micro-airlock?) - which a big problem in self-bondage. ❗

For me the solution is Ice - mainly becuase it 'fails safe' and always eventually melts (unless you suddenly find yourself in an un-forecasted ice-age!)

I am. however, interested in using a timed water (fluid) release for some Self-bondage enema fun and the thought of a slow (drip feed?) intrigues me - maybe I can incorporate this method in my plans....

good post!

MJ
(12 May 2011, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: I had a similar idea but using water instead of ice in the ice-in-stocking method. Did not work as expected. But this one might work (yes, it did work for you, but I haven't tried it yet). And sometimes you can't get ice (e.g. hotels).

Also it can be used in bathrooms. And this is where I will probably test it... 😉

You do need to test different bags and rings and things to get the result you need, i have now this been testing out some for my self
I have been testing to get the amount of water and size of bage (the smaller the better, as not need to carry so much water) so as even when you do pull on the tie it still take a time to release you, as when i want to get free in a rush and cant, this is when i find i get most excited.
I have now also been working so as I can use it, but tied to an arm instead of balls. I like to get tied up spread eagle, so with this tied to my arm i am now working on a pull device that will let me pull rope one way but not the other. I might post it latter. Paul

(12 May 2011, 11:28 )madjack Wrote: Interesting idea.

Some years ago I experimented with a similar concept but used a plastic bottle instead of the bag.

I thought it would give a better control of the water flow - you can be more precise with the hole size in a rigid material.

Didn't work very well ☹

What appeared to happen (and may happen with a plastic bag 🤔 ) is that the water couldn't flow out from the hole consistantly and occasionally stopped completely (maybe some sort of micro-airlock?) - which a big problem in self-bondage. ❗

For me the solution is Ice - mainly becuase it 'fails safe' and always eventually melts (unless you suddenly find yourself in an un-forecasted ice-age!)

I am. however, interested in using a timed water (fluid) release for some Self-bondage enema fun and the thought of a slow (drip feed?) intrigues me - maybe I can incorporate this method in my plans....

good post!

MJ
I did at first think of a plastic bottle but as you say I decide that the air lock in the top would stop the air through the sucktion at top so there you are dead right so now I will only use the plastic bottle to get my water to my play site ( tonight with luck)
Now glad to say that with a sandwich bag the side colapse and you do not get this sucktion. well you tend to still get it but the sides pull in and water keeps coming out.
Hope some of you try in and get it working as I do i love it now roll on latter tonight, Paul

There are a few physical effects that can prevent water from flowing out of a small hole:

The "capillary action", which causes liquids to "crawl" up tiny tubes for example. I think that this effect alone is not strong enough to have an effect on a hole in a plastic bottle.

The surface tension seemingly creates a skin on the surface of a liquid. You can see this effect when dropping very small amounts of water on a water repellant surface, it forms small lenses. This effect is removed easily with some soap. Drop some pure water onto a sieve, then try again with water that contains a small amount of soap, it is a big difference, smaller drops will get through when you add soap to the water.

Both effects will be able to retain small amounts of water in a bottle or bag, but probably not enough to let the release fail.

The third effect is vacuum: When the water flows through a tiny hole, there is no space to let air in to replace the missing volume of the water. So the air inside the bottle expands a bit, but the water won't. After a while, the pressure inside the bottle is so low, that the outside air pressure keeps the water inside as it cancels out the gravity that acts on the water. The solution to this is another hole at the top of the bottle, to let air in to replace the volume of the water. you can simply remove the cap of the bottle. Of course, capillary action and surface tension add to the vacuum building, because they help to prevent air from getting inside the bottle through the dripping hole.

I think, a plastic bottle would be a reliable counter-weight for a release mechanism. A plastic bag could be more iffy, although the vacuum effect won't happen: Imagine, you punched a hole at the lowest spot of the bag. Eventually, the bag might move a bit and the hole moves up, and some water won't drip out. If enough water is trapped, so are you.

Perhaps a simple clothes pin attached to the wall could be used for a weight release: The weight of the water would keep it open and the key would be trapped between the "handles" of the pin, which are pressed together now. Once the weight is too low, the pin will close and release the key.

And another water release, which is a bit absurd, but funny: Put a big pot with water on the oven, heat it until it boils, take it off the oven and put the key inside, then lock yourself up in whatver way you like. You need to wait until the water has cooled down enough, before you can reach the key. In an emergency, you could toss the pot creating a mess and risking some burns. But apart from that, this method is perfectly fail-safe, as the water will natually cool down enough unless the environmental temperature is so high, that you wouldn't survive anyway, and in that case, you wouldn't need a release at all. And the probability, that the water freezes into a block before you try to release yourself, is extremely low, especially if you add some salt. Once released, you can cook your favorite dish with the water.
(13 May 2011, 21:26 )Strappado Wrote: There are a few physical effects that can prevent water from flowing out of a small hole:
Once released, you can cook your favorite dish with the water.

What you say about bag shifting.. you are dead right, it did on my first tests but after that i now prick the bag three times once at each of two bottom corners and one dead centre. I also now aim for my bags to take around 15 minutes to drip empty. also i have worked it so as if need to i can pull and force water out faster, but as i always now tie to my balls this dose hurt but can still be turn on in rush
I had night out wild the other night and check my other posts and read about how i did come unstuck though with my water device. Hopefully i have every thing covered now. Cheer Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device Vacbedbound 12 16,719 06 Mar 2024, 07:29
Last Post: Marc
Water with bad tasting Devesex 3 4,092 19 Apr 2015, 15:18
Last Post: Tinker D
Easy to make one way rope pull device paul knight 7 51,433 12 Apr 2014, 21:36
Last Post: BoundWolf
New release with water for outside use paul knight 6 6,774 31 Jul 2011, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Turn water into a gel/solid... rob 18 29,104 10 May 2011, 09:46
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , paul knight (3) , Strappado (1)